2nd Floor Berkley Square House, / this mail is true or false

1 chandigarh, United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: 9915047675

plese clear this mail is trTo: sureshlnt92@yahoo.comMessage contains attachments3 Files (544KB) | Download AllNOKIA LICENCE.jpgPARCEL.jpgdiplomat james scott.bmp

2nd Floor Berkley Square House,
Berkley Square London,
W1J 6BD London,
United Kingdom.

Serial Numbers:IcST/006/NL4657
Won Prize Reference numbers: HL/5564/40/09/
Date 10th December 2010

Amount Won By You: 500, 000.00 GBP.

This is to bring to your notice that you will be receiving your parcel in India, this office will be sending a diplomat from UK to India for your delivery, Our delivery Diplomat by name, {Diplomat James Scott. via email contact: diplomat.jamesscott@rocketmail.com} will be leaving from England and will arrive morning 13th/12/2010 in INDIA.

NOTE: You are to send your ID Proof to diplomat James Scott via mail for identification,
FULL NAME:
AGE:
SEX:
ADDRESS:
WINNING MOBILE NUMBER:
OCCUPATION:
ANNUAL SALARY:

Your parcel will be sent to India via a diplomatic cargo and on arrival of the diplomat, the diplomat will need to clear your parcel from the customs in NEW DELHI and after the formalities in NEW DELHI he will get your parcel cleared and immediately deliver your parcel to your door step..

The Diplomat shall also give you all the required assistance you may need to ensure that your winning draft is cleared and funds deposited in your local account. You shall be responsible for the local clearance charges there in India, so that the diplomat will be allowed to complete the delivery immediately he arrives.

You are advice to follow the instruction of the diplomat as soon as he arrive because he has other parcel to deliver out side India, you are to send your id proff for identification to James Scott via mail. diplomat.jamesscott@rocketmail.com

Your Electrononic Email Address Serial Numbers:IcST/006/NL4657

HOW YOU WHERE SELECTED:-
Awarded winners are selected from individuals through the Global search all over the continent that do register on the Internet, accessing the internet daily and those that are celebrating this month.

NOTE:
Clearance and custom charges and Registration with ministry will cost you 15, 800 INR, your parcel which contains your name in Demand Draft of 500, 000:00 GBP, with all relevant document that will empower you get your won amount logged in your nominated account with assistance of our delivery diplomat, so he can facilitate payment formalities through the Reserve Bank of India in your country.

Be informed that your prices are protected by a HARD COVER INSURANCE POLICY(HCIP), which makes it impossible to deduct any amount from your funds before remitting it to you. This is in accordance with section 13(1)(n) of the ALL UK LOTTERY GAMING BOARD ACT as adopted in 1993 and amended on 3rd July 1996 by the constitutional assembly. Due to this fact.

PAYMENT WILL BE DONE ON ARRIVAL OF THE OFFICER IN YOUR COUNTRY AND THE OFFICER WILL DIRECT YOU ON HOW TO MAKE THE PAYMENT

The diplomat will be guiding you in respect of your winnings and you are to follow instruction from the diplomat and feel free to always get back to me regards to any clarification.

I wish you on behalf of all members and staff of Nokia LOTTO congratulate you on your winning and wish you the best of luck as you spend your good fortune.

Thank you for being part of our commemorative Mega Jackpot Winner.

Lilian Brown(Mrs.)
Coordinator for NOKIA LOTTO Jackpots
Signed:

Mr.Barry Smith
+[protected] end_of_the_skype_highlighting end_of_the_skype_highlighting end_of_the_skype_highlighting end_of_the_skype_highlighting
Nokia Lotto Mega Jackpot Clearance Officer
ue or false

Comments

• Ha
      2nd of May, 2011

I have received as follows :

Verification Form

In line with the commemorating event marking our 143rd anniversary we rolled out over £16, 000.000.00 (Sixteen Million Great Britain Pounds) for our 143rd Anniversary Draws. All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from 25, 000 company mobile numbers, and 30, 000, 000 individual mobile numbers from the 45 mobile networks from Australia, New Zealand, North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Africa as part of International Promotions Program, which is conducted annually in Britain, London.

This promo is approved by the British Gaming Board and also licensed by the International Association of Gaming Regulators (IAGR).. This promo is the 1st of its kind and we intend to sensitize the public. To begin the verification process of your prize, you are required to fill and send the claims form below:

VERIFICATION REQUIREMENT

12, EMAIL ADDRESS:
    13, CLAIMS CODE:
    14, SCAN COPY OF INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR DRIVER'S LISENCE

CLAIMS OPTION
    Specify any of the options listed below suitable for you to receive won your prize.

(1) TRAVELLING DOWN HERE TO LONDON FOR COLLECTION OF YOUR WON PRIZE

(2) CHEQUE DELIVERY VIA COURIER ( you will be responsible for your courier charges and payment has to be acknowledge by the courier company before delivery )

(3) BANK TRANSFER ( And you will be responsible for any transfer charges )

NOTE THE FOLLOWING RULES AND REGULATION
    Any falsification of your details will render you disqualified because you will be assumed to be impersonating.
    You are required to send a copy of your passport or drivers license along with the claims requirement.
    As soon as you are verified as one of the winners, you will be required to come to our above address, United Kingdom to redeem your winning Cheque.
    Winners unable to come to our office to receive their prizes will be responsible for charges incurred either by courier delivery.
    To avoid double claim, impersonation and disqualification, all winning information should be kept strictly confidential.

I wish to on behalf of all members and staff of NOKIA congratulate you on your win and wish you the best of luck as you spend your good fortune.

Thank you for being part of our commemorative 143rd Anniversary Draws.

Mark Hall
    Nokia Promo Desk
    I do not think it was true, how they got my number from UK ?

• Fa
      10th of May, 2011

I got this message on my cellphone and email but I dont know what it is? Is it true or fake?
    And how they got my cellphone number from Denmark??
    Dear Winner,

In line with the commemorating event marking our annual anniversary of the NOKIA MOBILE Telecommunication, we rolled out over £5, 000, 000.00 (Five Million Great Britain Pounds) for gift items and cash prizes for our annual Anniversary Draws. Winners are selected through a raffle draw conducted on active mobile numbers from our subscribing networks worldwide and a REF NUMBER is assigned to all winning mobile numbers.

This promo is approved by the British Gaming Board and also licensed by the International Association of Gaming Regulators (IAGR). This promo is the first of its kind and we intend to sensitize the public. To begin the verification process of your prize, you are required to fill the verification requirements below and send a scan copy of your International Passport, Drivers License or Pan Card for identification.

VERIFICATION REQUIREMENT
    All fields are required

*YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SEND A SCANNED COPY OF EITHER YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR DRIVERS LICENSE AS A MEANS OF IDENTIFICATION.

CLAIMS OPTION

MANDATORY

Specify the option suitable for receiving your prize.
    (1) COMING DOWN TO THE UNITED KINGDOM FOR FORMAL PRESENTATION OF WINNER'S CHEQUE (WINNERS ARE REQUIRED TO COME ALONG WITH ORIGINAL RECEIPT OF PURCHASE OF WINNING MOBILE NUMBER AS PROOF OF OWNERSHIP).
    (2) CHEQUE DELIVERY VIA COURIER (WINNERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR COURIER CHARGES OF THEIR PARCELS WHICH MUST BE PAID BEFORE DELIVERY)

Section A

Alternative mobile
    Internet connection
    Home Work Public

TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF CLAIM
    · Any falsification of your details will affect your claims documentation rendering you disqualified as you will be regarded as an impersonator.
    · You are required to send a scanned copy of either your valid international passport or drivers license along with the verification requirement.
    · Friend and relatives cannot redeem your won prize on your behalf because the certified cheque is covered by an IRREVOCABLE GUARANTEE BOND (IGB).
    · To avoid double claim, impersonation and disqualification of claims, all winning information should be kept strictly confidential.

Thank you for being part of our commemorative annual Anniversary Draws.

Yours Faithfully
    DR. ALEX CLEM
    TEL: +447024034690

• Ld
      19th of Jul, 2011

The people behind the scam are still sending emails but what is their goal i ask my self does any one have an answer on this question. The didn't ask for any bank account or what so ever. Or will the ask for this kind of informations, because in the mail they said they will send you a cheque true their transport company. In this case everybody wil be carefull to send them financial information because it's not relevant, i think so what is their goal and how to they earn their money.

• Ca
      26th of Aug, 2013

I have received as followed and did replies all step:
    I think it is just the same or smilar to everyone here that was receive the following email address. And it is never true I think. I spend alot of time to reply to them because I want to know what is their goal. Finally I have got the same things to the other person around the world. They said I won a cheque prize from their company (BLACKBERY PROMOTION 2013) of 1 million pound and will send me by the delivery company (GREYHOUND COURIER). I wondered and I told them that maybe I need to pay right? Then everything just the same to what I thought. I need to choose the options and pay them the fee first. This is their job for living or what?

You have to open an account here in the UK for it to be fixed deposit, minimum account balance opening fee is 2000 pounds .

Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2013 23:44:55 -0700
    Subject: Re: Sending cash by Western Union or Money Gramme

Dear Mr. Arch Stanton,

Is it the payment prize still belong to me or not? I just have another idea if it can be fixed.

Thanks

Regards,

Sent: Friday, 23 August 2013, 10:08
    Subject: RE: Sending cash by Western Union or Money Gramme

I understand clearly what Western Union Money transfer is but rather unfortunate in the UK you can not transfer huge sum of money through Western union its not possible . Also before we can effect such if it were possible you will be needed to help cash the cheque first from the bank before carrying out western union transfer .
    The only way is through courier delivery of your cheque, open an account as i have explained before now to you or come over and pick up prize anything outside these options i am sorry its impossible .

Arch Stanton

Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2013 18:54:59 -0700
    Subject: Re: Sending cash by Western Union or Money Gramme

Dear Mr.Arch Stanton,

Regarding to my experience of receiving money by cash from someone from abroad is not too complicated like this. If you can prepare it money prize as a cash and send it by Western Union or Money Gramme (www.westernunion.com/home) to Siem Reap City in Cambodia, it should be better and easier for you and me. If they required you to pay the fee of sending, you just deduct the cash from my money prize to pay them. You do not need to prepare it by cheque. I used to received money sent from my friend and he just need to set the location of the City in Cambodia and when it is being sending he just need to confirm me the code to get money from the Western or Money Gramme company anywhere in the City. And of course he paid the fee from abroad never ask me from Cambodia to pay. So I think if you can do this it should be no problem at all and if the fee of the money sending is expensive I also not really care if the money can reach me well. Well, I hope everything is clear for you and I hope you can follow this transaction for my prize cash.

I wish you very well

Thanks

Sent: Thursday, 22 August 2013, 19:05
    Subject: RE: CONTACT GREYHOUND COURIER COMPANY FOR DELIVERY OF BLACKBERRY PRIZE CHEQUE.

To make transfer of your prize we have to open an account here in the UK for you and make deposit in that account which cheque will clear within 2 or 3 days of deposit . The reason for opening account is because payment is not done through Blackberry promotion account cheques are written out for winners to deposit and wait until it clears out and cash available in their accounts . A situation wereby you ask for transfer to your account you should be ready to pay minimum account balance opening fee of 2000 pounds .
    If the above amount is available for you to send down i can instruct Greyhound courier company to return your cheque and we start up the transfer process .

Arch Stanton

Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2013 03:29:29 -0700
    From: bonycambodian@yahoo.com
    Subject: Re: CONTACT GREYHOUND COURIER COMPANY FOR DELIVERY OF BLACKBERRY PRIZE CHEQUE.
    CC: greyhoundcourier-express@live.co.uk

Dear Mr. Arch Stanton,

As I already contacted to the GREYHOUND COURIER Company and received the feedback from them about delivery fee of my payment prize cheque it is exactly the same what I am thinking and wonder at the time that you sent me the information about the delivery by this company. I just want to inform you again that I don't have any cash of their company requirement fee. First I already inform you that the best way to send that prize for me is by bank transfer. And if the bank from there requirement to charge transfer you can ask them to deduct that fee from that prize. Please if you can do a different way and better for me not to find hard that amount of fee to pay them. It was around 382pounds. The prize from your company was amazing for me that I never have it before as well. I hope you understand my reason!

Hope to hear from you soon...

Thank you for your best service!

Sent: Wednesday, 21 August 2013, 23:08

To,

Email:

Date: August 21st, 2013.

I have received your information used to process your prize cheque. I am happy to inform you that we have been able to process the release of your prize money to you, your cheque has been approved by the BLACKBERRY PROMOTION payment department .
    I have sent your prize cheque (1million pounds ) to the courier company ( GREYHOUND COURIER COMPANY ) incharge of delivery to your home address . You are required to make contact with the courier company with the below information for the immediate delivery of your prize cheque. Note it is very important you contact the courier office before they can effect delivery . Below you will find information on how to make contact with GREYHOUND COURIER COMPANY .

GREYHOUND COURIER COMPANY

EMAIL: greyhoundcourier-express@live.co.uk
    ADDRESS: LINK HOUSE, Place Link, Brighton,
    Sussex, BN1 7DX, England
    TEL: +447011128194
    Order Number: 657543

With the above information you can make contact with GREYHOUND COURIER COMPANY through email and they will inform you about delivery procedure of your prize cheque to your home address . Please keep me informed of your transaction with the courier company until you finally received your prize cheque, hope to hear from you soon .

Mr Arch Stanton
    BlackBerry Cash Officer
    BlackBerry, UK.
    Tel: +447024041059

Copyright ©2013 BlackBerry. All rights reserved.
    ...
    This email and its attachments are confidential and intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s). This email and its attachments may also be privileged or protected by legal rules. If you have received this by mistake please let us know by reply immediately and destroy the email and its attachments without reading, copying or forwarding the contents.

Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2013 19:42:39 -0700
    From: bonycambodian@yahoo.com
    Subject: Re: How to receive the prize promotion?

Dear Mr Arch Stanton,

Thank you for your replying with a nice explanation of receiving payment prize process. I am living in Cambodia which is part of Asia.I would prefer to get the payment prize through my bank account. Here are my personal information below:

1. Your complete Names: DEAB BONY
    2. Age: 23
    3.Sex: Female
    4. Marital Status: Married
    5.Occupation: Finance and Administration Assistant
    6.Home Address: Salakamreuk Village, Sangkat Salakamreuk, Siem Reap City, Cambodia
    7.Phone Number: ( Mobile and Landlines )+855(0)92 592 493

8.City: Siem Reap

9.State: No

10. Country: Cambodia
    11.Bank account and name: 2-01-0182-00000112-0, DEAB BONY
    12.Bank address: GROUP1 PHUM WAT BO SANGKAT SALAR KAMREOURK SIEM REAP.

Hope all information are enough for your requirement of the payment prize transfer of my lucky ID this year.
    If you have any more question, please feel free to contact me by this address.

I wish your company a successful and always growing up in all your business!

Thank you so much for the greatest service!

Hope to hear from you soon!

M/P: 092 592 493

Sent: Friday, 16 August 2013, 23:53
    Subject: RE: How to receive the prize promotion?

To,

Email:

Date: August 16th, 2013.

Good to hear from you regarding the BLACKBERRY PROMO. My name is Mr Arch Stanton. I am the BlackBerry Cash officer assigned to winners on the BlackBerry Sweepstakes promotion. Your email was selected through a computer ballot system drawn from 25, 000 company and 30, 000, 000 individual email addresses from Australia, New Zealand, North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Africa as part of International Promotions Programme, which is conducted annually in london which qualified you as one of the lucky winners of this year BLACKBERRY ONLINE UK PROMO PRIZE 2013.
    You are therefore required to provide the below information for us to start processing the payment of your prize money to you .

1. Your complete Names:
    2. Age:
    3.Sex:
    4. Marital Status:
    5.Occupation:
    6.Home Address:
    7.Phone Number: ( Mobile and Landlines )
    8.City:
    9.State:
    10. Country:

With the above information we will be able to effect payment of your prize money in your name either through delivery of prize money in cash, cheque or online wire transfer to your bank account depending on which option you prefer, First the above informations should be provided to start the payment process . I hope to hear from you soon, once again i say congratulations.

Thank you for being part of our commemorative 142nd Anniversary Draws.

Mr Arch Stanton
    BlackBerry Cash Officer
    BlackBerry, UK.
    Tel: +447024041059

Copyright ©2013 BlackBerry. All rights reserved.

Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2013 21:11:01 -0700
    From: bonycambodian@yahoo.com
    Subject: How to receive the prize promotion?

Dear Sir/Madam,

As I did received email from your company below, that I have won the sum of one million Pounds Sterling from Blackberry Mobile Online United Kingdom 2013 promotion. So how I can get this won prize from your company promotion? Please advice me for the process of receiving the prize.

Thank you for your service!

Best Regards,

BLACKBERRY PROMOTION Congratulations!!Your email I.D was selected, you have won the sum of one million Pounds Sterling from Blackberry Mobile Online United Kingdom 2013 promotion. Contact the Agent email below for further instructions. Email: blackberrys-mobiles2013@outlook.com, Tel: +447024041059 Thank you. Sincerely, SIR Alan Conwell Blackberry zonal coordinator . Copyright ©blackberry. All rights reserved

M/P: 092 592 493