2KScript.com / Fraud and cheating

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

I visited stiepoint markey place and decided to purchase a website featuring live streaming football over in England. Webmasterfusion is his name at sitepoint. He promised he would get a domain and the site and set it up and bring traffic to it. He promised a refund if it didn't make money the first month.

I paid for the service thru his website 2kscript.com I have been ignored ever since. He won't answer e-mails. I have detailed our conversation thru e-mail at sitepoint. He promises all i have said and he even said i would have the site the next day. That's when he stopped talking with me.

Do not do business with this person or this company. They even have the link on their site still up I paid with. And a promise of a refund.

Je

Comments

• Vi
      16th of Jul, 2009

Hello,

I would just like to point out that I am the unfortunate person who bought this website from the owner, not knowing of this.

Saying that, I was scammed as the owner never supplied all that he was supposed to, and was left with a useless site.

I have since changed the site and am now selling a completely different product.

Wile I obviously can't help people who were his customers (as I don't have the products etc), please be assured that 2kscript.com is now a 100% legitmate and trustworthy site.

Kind regards,