2DayDietOriginal.com / Charge card and did not ship out item BEWARE!!!!

1 Arcadia, CA, United States Review updated:

I order two bottles of the 3x slimming on 2/22/09. They emailed me an order number, promising to ship out next day. I have been emailing them for a tracking number and questions regarding my purchase and they don't email me back .
They don't even have a telephone number where you can reach them at. I really would like my money back and I have no idea how to get it back. Do not buy from this site or any other sites that do not have a telephone number where to reach them.

Comments

• Lo
      3rd of Mar, 2009

I too have purchased from 2daydietoriginal.com. My first order was over $300. I had to chase them for 2 weeks to get my order but it finally came in via USPS Priority. It took some research to finally find a number that I could call and actually speak to someone.

My 2nd order came as scheduled. No problems.

With the first order, I called Serenity Day Spa in Arcadia CA 626-821-9812 I spoke to Wendy. Tell whomever answers you are wanting a status of your 2daydiet order. They answer the phone with a different name, not Serenity Day Spa. Still ask them the status of your order etc.

I also emailed the following addresses when looking for the status of my order with 2daydietoriginal.com:
    pierwalk0926@yahoo.com and
    orders@2daydietoriginal.com

Hope this information is helpful.

• Gi
      15th of Mar, 2009

Me and my friends at work also ordered from this sight and they chaged my card .. we odered 3 combo packs and they only shiped us one combo pack, , , . i emailed them .. thn also saved all the emails tht i sent and after 3 days of them nt responending me.. i called my bank forward the emails that i sent to them and had my bankl reverse the charges for to of the combo packs tht i did not recdieve .. and my friend ordered form this sight and even recievd a call from the comapny telling her tht they had ran out of the tea she ordered and tht there was a better one if she wanted that on she told them yes .. and then they told her they would send it to her.. it has been two weeks and she still has not recieved it .. and she has even called them like 10 times and they dont anser and have noit returned any of her calls.. rip off site!!!

• Ka
      18th of Mar, 2009

i paid for the the imelda perfect slim 60 capsules i ordered 3 bottle they charged to my visa if i dont get within next seven days i will phone my visa and cancel the transation my order no is yhst-86721699602850-6047

• On
      19th of Mar, 2009

I ordered 8 boxes of 60 capsules 2 Day Diet Lingzhi and 2 boxes of skin care products on Feb 15, 09. Two of my friends from Calgary Alberta, Canada 2 Boxes of 2 Day Diet Lingzhi on Feb 03, 09, from 2 Day Diet USA. None of us received. I look from my account it still state that my order are on pending. I email them they said my order still in process. One week later i email them again they did not reply. I should receive my order in 5 to 7 business days but 5 weeks already, they have not shipped out. Today i receive my Visa bill, They took my money already. I paid my order through paypal account, should i contact to paypal merchant service on line and let them know that their customer are not hornest? you have any suggestion?

• Da
      27th of Mar, 2009

Happened to me to.Dispute charges w/bank.File complaint w/better business bureau on the web.I also contacted consumer affairs..What there doin is, there sending orders, but there short.They tell them there sending so many and there all in one big shipping package, so they give them tracking numbers for those products, than they go to get scanned for shipping and its not all there, soo are shipping numbers are never active.some orders go out.Is it human error or scam!I think scam.Why wont they return emails!

• Lo
      27th of Mar, 2009

Just a little update. I posted the complaint Charge card and did not ship out item BEWARE!!! and as of today which March 27th 2009 I still have no received my order from 2daydietoriginal.com. I wanna thank lootstootsmom for the information that was posted. I called that number and for some reason they hardly speak English and took my information ( name phone number and address) and promised that their manager would call me back the next day. They also told me that the woman I needed to speak to was named Quyen. Well the next day came and Quyen never called me back. I kept calling everyday after that to ask for a Quyen and for some reason she was never there!!! Finally I call my credit card company and file a dispute against the charges made to my card. I'm happy to say that the charges were reverse. I suggest that everyone do the same and file a dispute against the charges on their credit cards. It's a shame that this has to happy to us.

• Va
      3rd of Apr, 2009

i ORDERED A TWO DAY DIET PILL
    AND I HAVENT GOT IT IN A MONTH OR MORE...
    I NEED YOU TO CONTACT ME AS SOON AAS POSSIBLE
    E-MAIL ME AT VARGASMARYCRUZ@YAHOO.COM
    MY NAME IS MARYCRUZ VARGAS
    THEY CALLED ME A WEEK AGO AND TOLD ME THAT THEY WERE GOING TO SENT ME THE PILLS
    AND THAT IN THREE DAYS IT WILL BE HERE AT MY HOUSE
    BUT I HAVENT RECIEVED NOTHING YET
    SO I NEED YOU TO COMUNICATE WITH ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!

8th of Apr, 2009

I waited and waited for the stuff that I purchased from this company and never got it... I also called several people. After threating them that I was sending all the emails, phone calls and all the tracking info from the post office, I finally had someone call me. His name was Bobbi apparently he runs the web site. He promised me that it wasn't their fault that the post office was to blame. I didn't care I just wanted my money back.. Which he also promised that he would credit me that night. I waited 30 days, cause that is how long it could take the credit card company to credit you, and still NOTHING!!! I am pissed at this company and I am in the process of taking them to court... If you dimiss these warning and get stuck with a bill and no product.. You should have listened first of all and second call Bobby.. His number is 626-394-7540...

13th of Apr, 2009

Yes me too I did a order on march 22 till now I have not received my order yet I send like 5 Emails and no body responce to me, I need to now if is any phone # available that I can call because this company does not show any number I am really mad about it, is not fair I pay with my credit card already. Please if some one now a phone # please let me know. Thanks

• Li
      16th of Apr, 2009

I also order from them (serendipity day spa) and my pills always come, and they do work. The thing is, they run out really quick, so you ay have ordered when they were out. They will send your pills though.