2Checkout.com, Inc. / 100% fraud company, don't do business with them ever !

Ohio, United States Review updated:

I have collected payments from my customers of about $1600+ and all of a sudden they just closed my account without payouts ! They are holding my Money for almost a month and all of sudden they are telling me that my account is closed it'll take 1 year the funds to be released ! Are they kidding ! Those funds are paid to me via my clients through them. They don't have the rights to hold the funds. That money belongs to me ! Please take immidiete action as they try to stole my money ! and showing no reason. i'm ready do anything for this funds as those funds belongs to me. no matter what, go to media or any legal action.

Desird Resolution :
i want all my money released to my preffered payment method immediately, yes i mean it, immediately. i have allready waited for a month almost and don't want wait anymore. if they do not reserve the reserve fee then it maybe $1700

Ja
May 5, 2017

Comments

hello
    sir kindly reply and clearly explain your worries.Solutions will be made available.
    thanks

12th of May, 2017

@annie foute I'm worried about my funds that is in Hold with 2Checkout Inc.

Hello
    Sir kindly contact us via email.
    [protected]@gmail.com

@annie foute Done

• Db
      25th of Jan, 2019

Effectivement ils sont des voleurs et escrocs car depuis le 14/01/2019, j'avais payé par carte bancaire l'antivirus kaspersky et jusqu'à présent je n'ai jamais vu le code d'activation, j'ai reclamé à ce qu'ils me rembourse mais rien.

Ce sont des parasites que la compagnie de Kaspersky devrait porer plainte contre eux et les differer en justice parcequ'ils abusent de la renommée et la credibilité de cette grande firme.