2b - Wireless - T-mobile / thieves and liers

1 Casa Grande, AZ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 520-316-0222

EXTREMELY RUDE, NOT VERY HELPFUL, STEAL FROM EACH OTHER. I MUST SAY THEY JUST HAVE THE WRONG PEOPLE RUNNING 2B-WIRELESS IN CASA GRANDE, AZ THEY HAVE A HANDFUL OF GREEDY KIDS AND PRETTY MUCH 1 ADULT IN THE WHOLE STORE, KEVIN THE "MANAGER" IS A SNAKE TO HIS EMPLOYEES AND CUSTOMERS, YELI IS SNOBBY TO EVERYONE SHE NEEDS TO GO! MY WORST PROBLEM WITH 2B-WIRELESS IS THAT IT SEEMS LIKE EVERYONE NEEDS SUPERVISION, IT IS 1 HUGE PUBLIC SOAP OPERA THERE ALL DAY.

Mi

Comments

• Al
      2nd of Apr, 2010

I agree the company is run by the douche named ali who is the biggest clown in the cell phone industry. If he wasnt snortin blow all the time maybe he would run his company a little better..

• Yo
      19th of Jun, 2010

People are just jealous of Ali, he has it ALL at the age of 30 and he has douche bag ex employees that want what he has. Ali couldnt turn 1 store into 30 locations if he were a druggie he must be doing something right or he could do all that on drugs and you cant, all you do is sit behind a computer and talk trash., LOSER!

• Et
      4th of Feb, 2012

Please. ! Every single person working for 2B wireless wants out and will tell you as soon as they get off store property. I'm sure Ali wrote the post on top of mine but I wouldn't want to be Ali! The guy has tons of ex employees to worry about who are sincerely upset and coming from first hand experience and working from a management level I can tell you that most the complains i've read all have valid points and all appear to be things i've seen happen or heard about working there. I quit over the ethics of the company not matching that of My own they don't abide by state wage laws and if Ali was so smart he would be smart enough to at least ensure they did, they don't pay time and a half for overtime, if someone calls in sick (which happens all the time because people hate there jobs) someone is required to stay to close, they'll simply just minus the hours off your check. As far as commission goes they have there own system to which sales are entered for commission however if you enter it in correctly they don't pay you for it. Somehow magically literally 50 to 100% are not paid due to "mistakes".

• Et
      4th of Feb, 2012

they let the employees see a list of the mistakes howevr when you pull them up they are entered.correctly they just don't want to pay you for it. For the people reading this, I can assure you everything I entered I know to be fact. Any money saved on wages is more income for Ali since he is paid of profitably of the stores. I had a wages lawyers look at my last paycheck to which they are indeed in violation of law. I suggest other past employees to come forward because the state will be looking at this company closely in the very near future.