$2500 Kmart Card / can't find where to fill out info!

1 PO Box 5605Kailua Kona, HI, United States Review updated:
Phone: 808-640-0945

My receipt states "kmart values your feedback", tell us about your experience & you could win $2,500 kmart gift card. Please visit our website within 7 days of purchase. I am unable to find where to fill out the survey. Is this just a scam to get our information on line? Anyway my receipt# [protected] is what you are asking for. Lets see what happens from here.

Comments

• Sh
      28th of Nov, 2007

I WAS SHOPPING AT KMART SUPER CENTER ON 5007 VICTORY BLVD IN TABB,VA.23693. I WAS EXTREMELY UPSET BECAUSE I HAD BOUGHT 2 PAIRS OF DICKIES PANTS AND THERE WAS A SIGN THAT SAID 10% OFF. I THOUGHT THAT I WAS GETTING A DEAL AND TO MY DISMAY THE CASHIER WOULD NOT GIVE ME THE SALE PRICE. I KNOW IT WAS ONLY A FEW DOLLARS DIFFERENCE BUT IT WAS ON THE SIGN AND IT WAS NOT AN EXPIRED SIGN. I HAD CHECKED THE DATE OF THE SIGN AND IT WAS THE LAST DAY OF THE SALE. THE CASHIER WAS RUDE AND TRIED TO TELL ME THAT IT WAS NOT AN ACCURATE SIGN. I DID NOT HAVE TIME TO WAIT IN THE 15 PERSON LINE AT CUSTOMER SERVICE AS I HAD TO GO TO WORK. I HAD A HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE AND I WILL NEVER SHOP THERE AGAIN. I USED TO WORK IN RETAIL AND WE WERE ALWAYS TAUGHT THAT IF THE SIGN IS UP YOU HAVE TO GIVE THE DISCOUNT. IT WOULD HAVE BEEN ONE THING IF THE SIGN WAS OUT OF DATE BUT IT WASN'T. THERE WERE SIGNS ALL OVER THE PLACE FOR SALES THAT WERE GOING ON. HOW IS IT THAT THE TWO THINGS I PURCHASED HAD A SIGN AND WITHOUT EVEN LOOKING ANYTHING UP OR ASKING ANYONE TO CHECK I WAS WRONG AND HAD TO PAY FULL PRICE. THAT IS FALSE ADVERTISEMENT. THIS EXPERIENCE HAS LEFT ME DEEPLY DISAPPOINTED WITH THIS STORES CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS AND TREATMENT OF CUSTOMERS. WHY DO THEY THINK THEY CAN TELL CUSTOMERS " NO YOU ARE WRONG" WITHOUT PROOF OF THEIR STATEMENT.

• Ei
      15th of May, 2008

WORKING IN RETAIL, HEALTH,
    SEVICEING PEOPLE FOR MANY YEARS AND TRAINED BY SOME VERY GOOD PEOPLE I WAS SO DISSAPPOINTED IN K MART'S RESTROOM.
    wHY WOULD ANY REST ROOM IN A DEPT STORE NOT BE KEPT CLEAN, STOCKED AND SMELLING AS CLEAN AS IT LOOKED.
    K- MART STANDS BY THEIR SALES, SEVICE AND THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE .
    MAYBE THAT'S WHY PEOPLE FEEL LIKE K-MART IS LIKE MARDENS.