24 Hour Wristbands / Lousy Company

1 Houston, TX, United States
Phone: 877 508-5469

Horrible service that probably cost a kid a school election. We wanted to purchase temporary tattoos for a school election. I spoke with a nice guy who assured me that the tattoos could be produced and shipped by the the time we needed them. I stressed the importance of having them on time, letting them know that I still had time to order elsewhere if they couldn't get them done in time. I called them as soon as we received a proof of the artwork. I also called them twice more checking on the status. Two days before we need the tattoo's, I called to make sure they were being shipped. Only then was I told that they didn't have to paper for the tattoo's and that it would be a week later...after the election. Unfortunately, it was to late to order from somewhere else. It is hard to explain to a child why everyone else is handing out things for their campaign and we didn't get his in time. I could only explain that there are times when you deal with businesses that you shouldn't. Lesson learned. "

Ro