24 HOUR CORP Carmichael, CA / fraudulent charges to AMEX

?Carmichael, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: ?
Two charges in July and one charge in August hit my AMEX account in the amount of $25.02. AMEX has credited my account but they had as little info as I have about the company in question.
An

Comments

Je
  4th of Sep, 2008
I got one on mine too... for $42.02. Amex says they "think" it is a 24 hour fitness club????
Ni
  4th of Sep, 2008
These are most likely fraudulent charges. Get AMEX to reverse them immediately. They know about these guys.

Check out other complaints at:

or at:

Ar
  4th of Sep, 2008
Ditto here. Fraudulent charge on our AMEX for $42.02 from this bunch. Call and dispute.
Ca
  5th of Sep, 2008
I have had this charge for the past 5 months on my AMEX. Each time AMEX has been great and worked with me and credited my account. Today, they actually saw this site and will file a "Fraudulent"complaint and work to solve this problem! Three cheers for AMEX!!!
De
  11th of Sep, 2008
I got the same charge on my AMX statement and AMX immediately cancelled the card, removed the fraud charge, re-issued another card and turned the fraud over to their fraud department. AMX has always beeen the best to help me out on any problems. Hats off to AMX!!! Thanks for great service.