24-7 coaching.com / failure to provide advertised service

1 CO, United States Review updated:

24-7 promises advanced coaching services search engines and specialized course advertising. They have failed to deliver on their promised service - 3 months after signing up for their service I still cannot find my own business on their search engine, or my name in their list of small business and life coaches. This company promises a personal account representative and 24 hour response on all inquiries - yet they fail to respond to my requests for service and my personal representative sends me new emails asking me to subscribe to the service I have already paid for! They present themselves as a US company when in fact they are located in the UK. I am most angry about their premise of representing the coaching industry - one which has high standards of integrity. 24-7 overpromises and underdelivers and is an insult to the coaching industry. I expected more than they delivered. STay Away! There are better places to invest your advertising dollars.

Comments

• Mo
      2nd of Feb, 2011

I completely agree with the person above. I had a similar experience with 24-7 Coaching. I get repeated emails asking me to join when I have already. I was told a personal representative would check in with me regularly. This has never happened. I complained 7 times via email with no response. In the end I sent an email to the Chief Executive complaining about their lack of response to my dissatisfaction with the service. Again I have had no response.

They have failed in there service. I am now looking into what I can do about this. I would suggest that people stay away from advertising with them. Your money will disappear and you will see not see any benefits. I am a senior accredited psychotherapist and I am appalled that they claim to represent those in my field.

• Pe
      6th of Jun, 2011

There's a pattern here, I've had the same sort of experience as those who've written above. I signed up for their speaker's listing service and was promised much but after they got my money all I hear from them is repeated requests for me to join what I've already paid for; no personal representative available, no responses to my repeated inquiries, and NO inquiries for my speaking services in the past 18 months. I agree with those who've advised - SEND NO MONEY, they take but don't give anything in return.

• Ca
      6th of Mar, 2013

I agree with the above. I have requested a refund as part of their satisfaction guarantee to no response and I too am getting emails to sign up when I already have. I have heard from 5 other speakers in the same boat. I will be approaching my credit card company for a refund. They are a fraud from all I can see. stay away.

• Co
      26th of Aug, 2013

Yes, I agree. They charged my card out of the blue without my permission, after they promised to refund my money. Then I never heard from them again until this week, when they had the nerve to send me an email about signing up for their service again. Stay far away!