24 7 anytime locksmiths / scam

1 3155 dundee roadNorthbrook, IL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 8474001796

the address in the phone book said they were on the same street and town where i had locked my keys in my car. I called the locksmith to get my keys out, they came an hour later (said they got lost) and then they charged me $180 to unlock my car. I said that is expensive and they said its business price. I asked for a receipt and called the number stamped on it after they left to check the price, it was a number for a locksmith in Atlanta, Georgia! then I went to the address they had in the phone book and it is a gas station and the attended said he did know about any locksmith. then i called the number from the phone book again and the guy said he did not know what company they were affiliated with or their address, just that their main office is in skokie and he "didn't know anything else" but told me to call the owner, mike in the morning. so that is where i am at, but it seems to be a horrible scam. their were several number that started in 847 400 17_ _ so i do not recommend calling any of these incase they are linked! in the phone book they were under AAA locksmiths, but when i researched the number the business name i put was what I found.

Ak

Comments

• Ko
      12th of May, 2014

These guys are also operating in the UK.
    Anytime locksmiths - George Stuart - American chap at a call center use false addresses to advertise a locksmith service. Extortionate rates