234BUY.COMstolen money

Please read carefully:
DO NOT PURCHASE ITEMS AT 234BUY, IT'S A FRAUD, THEY ARE THIEVES AND THEY STEAL YOUR MONEY!!! 234buy.com as many exporter like aliexpress.com from china like are ruled by a foolish company called SHENZEN NUOJIAYUAN TECHNOLOGY CO.

On the 17th of December, I purchased at 234buy.com one smartphone and a tablet for an amount of $ 500. After several days of silencee from this company, they finally replied my mail, giving me a FAKE tracking number for DHL, and they told me that they have sent my Items on the 27th Dec: it was all a pile of lies.
Again after many days they replied my mails finally, telling me that they didn't send anything cause the product I payed was "out of stock", even if it was still sold on their online catalogue. How professional, right?

Today, they replied to my last mail: "[07/01/15 06:38:39] 234buy.com: hello, here is your tracking number:[protected] .sorry to reply you late, we have a several days holiday" They gave me again a FAKE DHL code: [protected] (Not found): No result found for your DHL query. Please try again. How unprofessional this company is? Please note that in the meantime they didn't even considerate to send me the other product I purchased with them... Their staff is foolish, poor of skills, they cannot comunicate in english, they give false infos and most important:

THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY AND RUN!!!

Do not ever trust SHENZHEN NUOJIAYUAN TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD. 10/D YAU TAK BLDG 167 LOCKHART RD WANCHAI HONG KONG

Jan 15, 2015