2.27 Romer House Lewisham High Street, London, England, SE13 6EE / mobile communicator

1 2.27 Romer House Lewisham High Street, London, England, SE13 6EE, London England, United States Review updated:

I ordered mobile communicator on 21 december 2018 online from the sight storic.club which address is 2.27 Romer House Lewisham High Street, London, England, SE13 6EE after that amount of 5117.51 indian rupees is deducted from my account but i didn't got any order detail or number and also no any email regarding my order detail. I think this is a fraud company.

2.27 Romer House Lewisham High Street, London, England, SE13 6EE

Vi
Dec 22, 2018

Comments

• Ro
      22nd of Dec, 2018

Yes, they are scam, you will not receive anything. Always think twice before you buy

• Pa
      22nd of Dec, 2018

Always do your research on a company before buying online, Uidea has allegedly registered ay this address selling e-bikes etc for in around $100. If it's too good to be true, it always is. Always use PayPal to buy online, it's your insurance if you do not receive your goods. If an online site does not give you the option to buy with PayPal, DO NOT BUY ANYTHING OFF THEM, THEY ARE SCAM ARTISTS.

• La
      28th of Dec, 2018

I ordered from this company because they claimed to have good computers, unfortunately, I did not receive an order number from them and my e-mail addressed was never retrieved from their site. Want to wait and see.

• Sl
      7th of Jan, 2019

I ordered a phone from the internet company storic. However I never got an email confirming payment of my purchase. There were no telephone numbers and after my payment it simply said we will be in contact shortly. Is this a fraud company?

• Lo
      8th of Jan, 2019

@slouttop 852-66282369 is the number on the site i have with the same address

23rd of Jan, 2019

There are also many wig sites using this address on you tube on amazon ect.. I order on paypal from wigsofficial.com it is a scam. They are using this address then shipping cheap plastic crap from china. Do not buy any wigs from any wig site with this information. Email:[protected]@email-consultation.com whatsapp ID : +852 5907 1965 facebook ID Yi Zhang (online service face book ID : Mariki Hill (online service . Smith Barney Inc. is his pay pal service @qq.com

• Da
      19th of Feb, 2019

Ordené un comunicador móvil el 9 de enero de 2019 en línea desde el FOLDADD cuya dirección es 2.27 Romer House Lewisham High Street, Londres, Inglaterra, SE13 6EE por este movil pague una cantidad de 69.50 dolares se deduce de mi tarjeta de credito pero no obtuve ningun detalle del pedido solo un número 995 y también un correo electrónico que decia estimado señor lo enviaremos a usted cada vez que veo el seguimiento con mi correo aparece como esta en la foto que adjunto. Creo que esta es una empresa fraudulenta.