21st Mortgage / forclosure
21st finally got their wish and my daughter moved out of the trailer she had financed thru them the first week of january. Before the month was over they had someone out here changing locks and at that time I was told I could view the trailer online in one week to see what they were going to sell it for.
When I looked in february there was still no listing
When I looked today there is still no listing. When I called they told me what the selling price would be and that they planned on remodeling it before sale. I then asked how they could remodel it when it’s setting on someone elses land and when they planned on moving the trailer. It was then the person asked me if I was the land owner (She used my name) and when I admitted that I was she hung up on me.
So even when they get what they want, do they then think they have the right to leave it sit on someone elses property indefinitely???
If anyone has time, feel free to call them at [protected] ext 1406 and ask them about listing 222252.
More 21st Mortgage Complaints & Reviews
- 21st Mortgage - this company lies to you!! 
- 21st Mortgage - is a fraud 
- 21st Mortgage - harassment 
- 21st Mortgage - very evil people 
- 21st Mortgage - loan closing 
- 21st Mortgage Company - bogus and decieves 
- 21st Mortgage Co - terrible company
- 21st Mortgage Corporation - mortgage
- 21st Mortgage Corporation - insurance proceeds held by lender
- 21st Century Mortgage - My husband and I also have the misfortune of having to deal with 21st Century Mortgage