21st Century Staple and Nail Company / Fraudulent company

21st Century Staple and Nail Company
I ordered a pair of Timberland boots and two pairs of trousers on 6 Jan 2009. The company immediately deducted the amount from my credit card even though they didn't have them in stock. After repeated requests they finally told me they couldn't get hold of the items for weeks. I canceled my order and asked for a refund which they confirmed they'd process. A pair of boots then turn up on 16 Feb and no refund! Am still trying to contact them - no reply to emails nor 'phone. Am taking this up with my credit card company.

A  17th of Jun, 2009 by
Exactly the same for us - We ordered some shoes which hadn't turned up a week later so rang to cancel which was fine with them when we rang. Another week later the shoes turn up and all they do is argue on the phone (when we can finally get through!)
Very bad company to deal with - would advise to steer clear and find a more reputable company.
A  23rd of Mar, 2010 by
Ordered a pair of shoes for work size 5 (which is my normal size.) They arrived and were really very very very big...More like a 10!!! I phoned them and asked whether if I returned them, they would send me a size 3. Simon Rose of this company said that this would be fine...I paid the postage to send the shoes back to them. Phoned to confirm whether they had recevied the '5s' back. They had...And I haven't heard from them since.
So all in all I have paid for the shoes and extra packaging. And have no shoes in my possession... And now their phone number is not working

Be warned!!!
N  22nd of Aug, 2011 by

21st Century Staple and Nail Compay - Undelivered Item
21st Century Staple and Nail Compay

This company is the same as DAVRONLINE - BEWARE!!!