21REPLICA.COM / SCAM

1 China Review updated:

I NEVER HEARD FROM THEM AGAIN AFTER THEY RECEIVED THE MONEY!!! THIS IS A SCAM! SO NOT BUY FROM THEM, THEY ARE CROOKS!!!

I am sorry to disturb you again
Our name (the name) and surname (family name)
Fill out the reverse, we can not get paid
Please correct, thank you
City:Guangzhoushi
Province:Guangdong
Country: China
2009/7/22 Doudou Jin <21replica@gmail.com>
We will send your item as soon as possible

Ch

Comments

6th of Aug, 2009

I ordered 2 bags from that site and they sent completely different ones from the pictures. They told me they'd take them back so I posted them back but they never got the delivery and didn't pick it up from the post office so it ended up coming back to me again. After emailing back and forth for months and each time being promised that the right bags were on their way (and ignoring any requests for a refund) I've given up. Don't buy from them!!

• Gi
      26th of Mar, 2010

The bag NEVER arrived. It's been three months since I have paid...
    IT'S ABSOLUTELY A SCAM SITE

• Al
      24th of Dec, 2010

Indeed Doudou Jin operates several scam sites, another is replical-handbag.com. Before submitting my order, I had corresponded with this person to ask if a particular bag was in stock. He (or she) replied to say that it was, even offered a generous discount for payment by Western Union, and confirmed that I will receive my bag in Hong Kong 3 days after the payment was received. After payment was collected, I never heard from this person again despite numerous follow ups. I wish I had done googled this person's name and came across this website before making my order. Lesson learnt, please do not buy from any website associated with Doudou Jin!

• Sh
      11th of Jan, 2011

I ordered a sunglass since August last year and still did not receive my item.
    When I sent a message complaining that my item is not received.I get the message that they had ship the the item again and "Soon you will receive".Still no sunglasses.
    When I ask a refund, they ignore it and tell me they ship it again.
    Please don't buy from 21replica.com

• Nh
      14th of Jan, 2011

I bought a bag frmthat doudou jin he sent me even an e-mail saying that my bag has been shipped after they took my money, never got a tracking number all what i got is we shipped your it and that was it, never heard frm them never I paid $215.00 this is a lot of money its 2days of hard work, this is not fair to leave these people around they have to catch them and let them pay.

• Li
      11th of Mar, 2015

PLEASE DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!!
    I ORDERED SOME BAGS AND NEVER RECIEVED THEM!!! THEY SHOULD PAY FOR WHAT THEY ARE DOING.
    DOUDOU JIN YOU STOLE FROM ME AND FOR ALL THAT BOUGHT FROM YOU,