2111 South Clark / Harassment

1 2111 South ClarkChicago, IL, United States Review updated:

Waht transpired. Each time I visit my father whom is a resident of this apartment rental. I AM BEING HARASSED BY two employees a black female wearing a several wigs and a hispanic white felmale with a skin disease. I have reframe from filing a complaint as my father is new to the complex. I am treated biasly. I am asked more then enough questions just to park in my father 's parking space as I was threatened if I parked elsewhere my car would be tolled away, they never tolleed my car as I never parked in anyone elses parking space. I was once denied parking as I walked through the parking lot as I was stopped, several times I noticed asian decent or other balck females were allowed to walked and no questions were ever asked. On february 25, 2010 approximately time 9:30 a.m. I was asked in a threatening manner who was I visiting as I asked my father to ask her or report this problem to the front office as she is bullying me. I want to sue for $400 Million dollars.

Gi

Comments

• Th
      15th of Mar, 2010

BEFORE YOU SET AN APPOINTMENT WITH AN ATTORNEY, I WOULD SUGGEST THAT YOU LEARN TO SPELL AND SPEAK CORRECTLY. Maybe it's your attitude that is "always" getting you into these types of situations. I have managed apartment communities thru out the US. All Races; I have never had any person treated as you say you are. Have you given any thought to the reasons you are being questioned? Your appearance? The possibility this is a tough neighborhod and "most" people out late are usually up to no good. Maybe you are the problem. Maybe your attitude is the problem. As for the outragous amount of money you want to sue for, well, honey, it's your right to "want" anything you can think of; the reality is, you will not get it. not even close. Grow up, act like an adult.