21 / Poor customer after sale service
I am a consumer who paid on $89.97 on October 19, 2010 for above mentioned set to make a christmas gift. The set was sent to my friend in US who was shipping items to Barbados(Caribbean) for the holiday in an effort to reduce the shipping cost. On December 9, 2010 I receive the package, upon opening I was very disappointed and I immediately wrote a letter to the company outline my grievance ( refer to atachment #21).
A summary of my grievances are:
1. I received the incorrect selection of clothes which was a primary reason for my purchase of this set. In additional I only received 13 items of the 18 items stated. All Emails to Doll Markets has yet to be answered.
2. The redine along the doll's hairline.
3. I was charge $10.00 for freighting even though it was advertised that the set was free shipping.
I would either appreciate the the value of the clothes I didnot received which total $18.00 plus the $10.00 shipping charges. Or the have the clothes shipped to me.
I have attached:
1. the initial adverts that prompted the sale (attach #1)
2. the pictures of the remarks outline in the letter to doll market (attach 2-19)
3. the invoice receive by doll market which clearly showed that I was charge freighting which I should not have been since this set was free shipping at the time of purchase.(attach #20)
4. Doll Market Letter #21