20816 LP 494, New Caney, TX 77357 Valero / rude employee

1 20816 Lp 494, New Caney, TX 77357, New Caney, TX, United States

I had stop into my local valero station and got some gas and when in to pay for it and an old man was buying some lottery tickets. The man told the worker what he wanted and he handed the ticket to the man. The man ask where was the other lottery ticket and the man told him again what he wanted and the employee was saying "why in the hell did tell me when I was getting the tickets before" and the old man said I did. The guy started speaking in his foreign tongue. I step in and told him that this old man told you three times what he wanted and started in on me... I told him that everytime that I come in your always on the cell phone and have to tell you what I want three or four times. I told him if he stay off the phone and take care of business he wouldn't have this problem... He told me this old man to take our business some where else... This is your problem valero... I buy gas for my three cars at this station three times a month. I started buying my gas at walmart now. This is not the only time that I seen the employees at this station do this..."this is not the way to treat the people who buy your products."
Wish I had video of this employee and would give to our local new company to show others. This guy is about 5' 10", in his early 30's and he not from america.

Mi