200CASHNOW.COM / APPLIED FOR LOAN THEY APPROVED IT CHARGED ME THE 19.00 FOR THE APP. FEE AND NEVER RECIEVED ANY KIND OF MONEY LOANS NOTHING

1 CA, United States Review updated:

LONG STORY SHORT I APPLIED FOR A CASH LOAN AND THEY REPLIED BACK TO ME SUPPOSIVELY APPROVING ME FOR A CASH LOAN AND ASKED FOR MY BANK ACCOUNT INFO SO THEY COULD DEPOSITS FUNDS AND I GAVE IT TO THEM NOT KNOWING ANY OF THIS INFO ABOUT THEM THAT I JUST FOUND AND HAVE BEEN READING ABOUT HERE WHERE EVERYBODY ELSE HAS BEEN LEAVING THERE COMPLAINTS. I WISHED SOMEONE WOULD HAVE WARNED ME ABOUT THIS FRAUDULANT SCAM LOAN CO. BEFORE I GAVE THEM MY BANK ACCT. INFO. BEFORE THEY HAD A CHANCE TO SCREW ME. BUT, UNFORTUNATELY AND AS USUAL I DIDNT FIND ALL OF THIS OUT UNTIL IT WAS TO LATE. SO THEY CHARGED ME THAT 19.00 AND THEN TOOK IT BACK SO THEREFORE I ALSO GOT CHARGED A RETURNED FEE 0F 35.00 AND AND OVERDRAFT FEE OF 35.00 AND GUESS WHAT NOW I AM IN THE NEG. FOR ALL OF THIS UNTIL MY NEXT PAYDAY. AND EVERYDAY MY BAL IS IN THE NEG I WILL BE GETTING CHARGED 35.00 OVERDRAFT FEES AND 35.00 INSUFFICIENT FUNDS AND NEVER RECEIVED THE CASH LOAN THAT THEY LIED TO ME ABOUT, AND SAID THAT I WAS APPROVED FOR AND NOW I AM JUST SCREWED. SOMEBODY OUGHTTA LET THE PEOPLE KNOW THAT 200 CASH .COM IS A FRAUDULANT COMPANY ONLY OUT TO SCAM YOU AND SCREW YOU. SOMEBODY OUGHTTA DO SOMETHING ABOUT THEM AND MAKE THEM PAY FOR ALL THE HARDSHIPS THAT WE THE PEOPLE HAVE TO ENDURE BECAUSE OF THEM. I AM GOING TO WRITE THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU ABOUT THEM AND HOPEFULLY THEY WILL GO AFTER THEM AND TAKE CARE OF THEM AND PUT THEM OUT OF BUSINESS.

Comments

• Do
      10th of Jun, 2009

Applied for a loan was supposedly approved, they then took out an app fee of 19.00 guess what still haven't received the loan! Needless to say this has caused me more problems when I turned to them to help me! I had to file an affadavit form at my bank so they cannot withdraw any more money. If anyone else has experienced this I suggest you go to your bank immediately to have the withdrawals stopped. This company takes advantage of people in need and should be prosecuted for being nothing but a big fraud. Please research any online loan company thoroughly before applying for an online loan. and never trust 200cash.com !