200CASHCOM / my account

1700 johnson rd apt 27cPetersburg, VA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 8043130331
I feel that was wrong to take my out of my account and i thought i was getting a loan but paying applicatioin fee and could not reach noone to talk to them at all because i got a loan and did not have to pay a fee at all for application because I need the money to go home to visit my family for a funeral and they took from my other loan, and that was not right at all. [protected]

Comments

Ke
  13th of May, 2008

200CASHCOM - Fraud alert!
200CASHCOM

THEY TOOK 19.00 OUT OF MY ACCOUNT AND I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS AND NEED SOMETHING DONE ABOUT IT. THEY ARE DOING THIS TO TO MANY PEOPLE AND NEEDS TO BE LOCKED UP. PLEASE HELP US STOP THIS.
  6th of Jun, 2008
IT STATES ON THE LOAN APPLICATION THAT A ONE TIME FEE APPLIES I ONLY WISH THAT THEY WOULD GIVE A DATE THAT CAN BE AGREED ON
  17th of Jun, 2008
A one time processing fee means one time or what 200cash com debited two times in June one time 06/05/2008 and here it is 11 days later another 19.00 was debited from my account.
Ki
  1st of Jul, 2008
This company is a fraud I never authorized 19..00 to be taken from my checking about. I will file a complaint to the BBB
Ja

Milwaukee
Wisconsin
Phone: 4145354000
ecu.com

money was taken from my account for a loan i never recieved. educators said 200cashcom tried to get 200.00 dollars from my account that they never put in my account . that caused me to have a overdraft fee taken from my account. i can see paying for something i took but this is crazy. i want my money.
Jo
  20th of Oct, 2008
i have a lawyer looking into this matter and i gat a call from thephila federal credit union. they tried to debit my account three time and it failed, if it is tried again the account will be close and action will be taken. stop riping poor people off. i didn!t approve for no one to go into my account.
Mi
  21st of Nov, 2008
I just checked my account and 200 cash com tried to withdraw $19.00 out of my account and was unable to but caused me to have a nsf fee.
  28th of Nov, 2008

200CASHCOM - money
200cashcom
Lansing
Michigan
Phone: 517 944-2811

200CASHCOM HAS TAKEN MONEY FROM MY FIANCES ACCOUNT WITHOUT ANY APPROVAL. AS ARESULT HIS BALANCE IS NEGATIVE FOR THIS ### THAT IS NOT LEGIT AFTER WE LOOKED ON THE WEBSITE TO SEE IT HAD A COMPLAINT WEBSITE. SEND HIS MOEY BACK OR OUR LAWYER WILL BE IN CONTACT WITH YOU IN 3 BUSINESS DAYS.
  2nd of Mar, 2009