2007 Chevrolet Corvette / chevrolet wont honor warranty
In December of 2006 I purchased a 2007 Chevrolet Corvette as well as purchasing the extended warranty. A few months ago the coupe top started to make a real bad creeping noise. I contacted the dealer from which I purchased the car and was told the repair should take a few days. 45 days later the car was still not fixed.In fact it was worse. Thanks to the incompetence of the dealership (Hood of Covington)my car now had scratches on it, as well as a chip in the hood. Hood did take responsibility for the scratches and made an attempt to fix the chip in the hood. The new top was on National back order.They agreed to fix the scratches when the new top came in. During the 45 days my car was in the shop I spoke to Chevrolet customer service several times and they were well aware of the problems I was having. A few weeks later I called Hood to see of the new top was in and they told me they cancelled the order. I then spoke to the owner, Cindy Hood, and she told me they were no longer going to do any work on the car and that I needed to take it some place else. I told Chevrolet's customer service and they made arrangemnets for me to take the car to another dealer. The other dealer did not want to do anything to the car because Hood had already started working on the car. I contacted Chevrolet again and they informed me they were not going to do anything else to help me and that they were closing my file. Chevrolet does not care that the car is still under warranty, and will not honor the fact that it is. Now I have no choice but to pay for the repair out of pocket and take Chevrolet to court as well as Hood for the scratches in my car that they now are not going to fix.
More 2007 Chevrolet Corvette Complaints & Reviews
- Chevrolet 2500 hd - 6.6 duramax fuel injectors 
- Chevrolet Motors Uk Ltd, Lottery Award - fake or mreal 
- Chevrolet Motors Worldwide Ltd. - chevrolet programs & events department 
- chevrolet car - fake lootery 
- Chevrolet Motors Worldwide Ltd. - scam lottery 
- Chevrolet - for the claim of 35.5cr from chevrolet motors world wide london
- Chevrolet of Rockville, MD. - delayed servicing 
- Chevrolet - sticker price?
- Chevrolet - myself we bought a chevy trax 2017
- Chevrolet - 2104 chevrolet silverado