2005 Chrysler Town & Country / Defective brakes
We purchased 2005 Chrysler town and country, heard intermittent rubbing sounds when backing up since new. I went to Chrysler dealer ( THREE RIVERS CHRYSLER PITTSBURGH, PA.) to have rubbing noise checked as it was getting more frequent van has (13,113 miles).
I was told I needed front rotors turned and new brake shoes and I would have to pay for the service. I contacted Chrysler help line and was told the same thing they do not correct problems after 2 years or 12,000 miles.
My point is, it's apparent this did not happen over night and was caused by either or both defective caliper or poor machining of rotor either of which is the responsibility of Daimler-Chrysler to detect and correct, not the customer.
the government permits these companies to sell defective vehicles and the companies set the rules for covering their failures, as with the emission controls originally the companies had to fix the emission parts to 50,000 miles, they don't anymore and they get to rob the public WITH highly inflated parts and repairs.
More 2005 Chrysler Town & Country Complaints & Reviews
- 2005 Chrysler town and country - Spare tire storage area. 
- Chrysler Pacifica - sub frame rust 
- Chrysler Dodge Jeep sales - fraud 
- Maple Ridge Chrysler Dealer - Fraud truck service 
- Chrysler - extended warranty 
- Chrysler - 2018 jeep wrangler jl paint issue
- Chrysler - dodge van b 2500
- Chrysler - unhappy with radio that apparently is defective in many jeep wrangler models
- Chrysler - used car sale 
- Chrysler - 2012 jeep wrangler unlimited sport