2005 Chrysler town and country / Spare tire storage area.
My dads 2005 chrysler town and country got a flat tire on the front drivers side. The spare tire is located directly underneath the front seats of the vehicle. When we tried to lower the tire it only went down so far and then would go no further. I had to physically lift the tire up to release the latches that hold the tire up. I did finally get the tire out. My complaint is the location of the spare tire it presents a safety issue of having to crawl underneath the vehicle while its on a jack. If you did not jack the van up there would be no room under the van to remove the spare tire. The other reason Im complaining about this is that the van fell off the jack as I was crawling out from under the vehicle, The jack gave way causing the van to fall on top of me!!..It was actually just the door since it was open from earlier attempts of trying to lower the spare tire. I am very thankful that I was not completely under the van. If I would have been it prolly would not be me complaining myself..It would have been my wife and two kids! I would call this a near miss..
More 2005 Chrysler town and country Complaints & Reviews
- 2005 Chrysler Town & Country - Defective brakes 
- Chrysler Pacifica - sub frame rust 
- Chrysler Dodge Jeep sales - fraud 
- Maple Ridge Chrysler Dealer - Fraud truck service 
- Chrysler - extended warranty 
- Chrysler Canada - wrong tires size and wheels
- Chrysler - seatbelts on town and country minivan
- Maple Ridge Chrysler - 2014 dodge ram
- Chrysler - 2018 jeep wrangler unlimited jk altitude
- Chrysler - 2011 dodge durango power liftgate