2004 Lexus GX470 / Be aware of brake problem!
I have a 2004 lexus gx470 with 75,000 miles that I purchased new. Last week I was driving home on a side street in Brea CA and for no apparent reason I had no brakes. I used the emergency brake to slow and finally stop but could have easily been killed or killed others if this had happened on the freeway. I am not aware that any brake problem should happen in a life threatening way. Vehicle was towed to Longo Lexus who is charging me over $1,000.00 to repair.
More 2004 Lexus GX470 Complaints & Reviews
- 2007 Lexus ES 350 - Vehicle that can kill you! 
- Lexus - GS450H Hybrid Battery 
- Lexus - Customer Support 
- Lexus Cars - sudden acceleration 
- Lexus Headquarters - Total engine failure 
- Lexus - my gas tank won't open
- Lexus - lease - sent to collections
- Lexus/Toyota in Lebanon - customer care
- Lexus - Hybrid battery died under 76000 miles
- Lexus - RX 350