2004 Buick Rendezvous / Misrepresentation

1 3075 N. Hwy 99W PO BOX 598, Mc Minngville, United States Review updated:
Phone: 503-472-3131

I purchased this SUV (AS-IS) and the 2004 Buick Rendezvous was advertised as a "Cream Puff" meaning the car was in excellent condition. After the purchase there was over $3, 000 in repairs needed to have the car pass a vehicle inspection from the California DMV. I purchased this care under false advertising, and misrepresentation.

The dealer reimbursed me $500 but the SUV was falsely advertised to be in excellent condition and it was anything but!

Please remember that even know the SUV sold to me by this dealership was sold (AS-IS) but advertised and a car in excellent condition. I have paid over $3, 000 in repairs to this car just to bring it up to pass a DMV Vehicle inspection for California.Some kind of resolution to satisfy me monetarily for the repairs for the false advertising that this dealership posted online for the sale of the vehicle. The car sold to me: 2004 Buick Rendezvous sold (AS-IS) BUT THE SUV was advertised as a "Cream Puff" being in excellent condition and it's been anything but!The value of the vehicle is just under $6, 000 in excellent condition and this vehicle was not even in fair condition.

2004 Buick Rendezvous

Au
May 5, 2014

Comments

• Sc
      13th of Sep, 2014

I agree with your findings I had a friend from Portland buy a used car from them and they paid over $7, 000 for the car and it was in need of thousands of dollars in repairs. Oregon DMV learned the odometer was over 2, 300 miles off from the car-fax Dorans Dealership provided during the time of the sale.