2003 Honda Civic Sedan / Complete warranty problem
The Honda national customer service rep at [protected] said that the complete warranty service did not cover the reattachment/replacement of the rubber item that's partly detached and dangling from below the front bumper of the 2003 Honda Civic Sedan 4DR LX.
The Honda customer rep said it was the fault of the car operator and they would be glad to send me a copy of the complete warranty contract.
The Honda rep. would not disclose if there is a "problem" with this type of easily detached rubber. It appears that simply by parking and driving the front bumper over a curb that scrapes the bumper one can easily have the rubber rubbed off or loose.
The local dealership where we bought the car new said they would be glad replace the rubber item for their full fees of parts, labor, and taxes. John Eagle Honda Houston, [protected] at 18787 Northwest Freeway, Houston, TX.
I had expected much better from a Honda.
More 2003 Honda Civic Sedan Complaints & Reviews
- Hero Honda Pleasure - starting problem 
- Honda Activa - Self Start and Starting Problem 
- Honda Mini Tiller / Cultivator - their CRAP 
- Hero Honda - Poor service! 
- Honda Jazz - having to buy new door locks on five year old car 
- Honda Motor - to japan general manager of honda locomotives
- Honda Motor - knocking noises in gear conversion
- Honda Motor - general services
- Honda Motor - honda saudi arabia's dealer rejected my car.
- Honda Motor - engine oil over consumption and safety issue