2003, F350 Ford Super Duty / hard to start, and puffed white smoke out of the tail pipe after start up
I purchased a 2003, F350 Ford Super Duty , 7.3 ltr Deisel on Jan 22, 2006. I had some issues on the truck, one month after the purchase. 1. hard to start, and puffed white smoke out of the tail pipe after start up, immediately going away. The truck ran good otherwise.
I took the truck to Kearney Mesa Ford in San Diego on Feb. 21-2006 It is now Mar. 15, 2006 and no truck.
During this time I received 1 phone call advising me to come down and talk to them, Tony Bekum (service Writer). When I arrived they informed me that I needed a new engine, however the Ford warranty was denied by the Ford Representative. Reason, Because the truck had large tires, after market air filter, gage cluster on the left windshield post. (No Chip). I FEEL THAT THIS JUST A PLOY FORD HAS TOLD THE REPS. TO DO BECAUSE FORD IS IN A LITTLE FINANCIAL TROUBLE. This is not my first Ford I have an 87 Ford F250 4x4 that I bought new by an order, I own a 1999 Ford Explorer, and an 88 Ford Bronco II, That has an original 60 thousand miles, Its Premo for a Ford Bronco.
I am very upset at Ford for this decision and no one will let me talk to the Ford Rep who's name is Jacob Doff.
More 2003, F350 Ford Super Duty Complaints & Reviews
- Ford Premium ESP Extended Warranty - deceiving 
- Ford Motor Company - premature tire wear 
- Ford Credit - reposession 
- Ford Motor Company - fusion battery terminal corrosion 
- Ford South Africa - bad service 
- Ford Motor Company - ford focus
- Ford Motor Company - location of truck in transit
- Ford Motor Company - my 2016 ford fiesta
- Ford Motor Company - deceitful practices and horrible customer service
- Ford Motor Company - 2019 f-150 lariat, crew cab with v-6 eco boost engine