2002-2008 Canadian Pharmacy Inc. / Fraud

Vancouver, BC, Canada Review updated:
Phone: 210-888-9089

On the surface this website looks legitimate. They appear to be from Vancouver, B.C. and it also says they are Licensed by the College of Pharmacists of British Columbia.They also send out a confirmation email that your order has been processed. However, your credit card is charged and you receive nothing. I have two charges on my Master Card from Merchant: ED-CS1.NET and ED CS2.NET. One for $179.23 CDN on November 7th and another for $97.48 CDN on October 20th. They have a support centre you can email, but they never respond to your emails. I am very afraid I have been taken and hoping that this email will help get this website shut down.

Andy Lozanski

An

Comments

• Lo
      13th of Jan, 2009

Canadian Scam,
    I made an order on Nov. 2, 2008. They took the money from my credit card almost immediately. Within a few days. I called many times but they were always too busy. This is now Jan. 13, 2009 and nothing. I believe i was scammed. ED-CS2.NET 125047 ED-CS2RUS EVERYONE BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU ORDER and HOW YOU ORDER.

13th of Feb, 2009

I have also ordered a couple of drugs in this store. This is a common
    one store that sells generic drugs. The prices are quite attractive.
    The first order was a bit late but finally I got it. The second one
    caused no problems at all. The drugs were delivered from India.
    Probably this was the reason of the delay. However I suppose it is
    normal for such prices. It is not a scam anyway.

• Kb
      22nd of Jul, 2009

I would have to agree that it seems that someone should have contacted me by now to let me know something. By not contacting me it seems as if something fishy is going on. The phone number listed is based in texas and says the number or code you dialed is incorrect. It's to early for me to say I just placed my order last week but time will tell I guess.

• Fr
      11th of Aug, 2009

I called these guys (shopmy.org) several times and they really experience problems with the phone calls by the number published on the website. Thus they ask to contact them via email and commonly they are quite fast in answering these emails. In case you've included your phone number in the email they recall you if needed. I use their services for over 2 years and they have never dissapointed me.

Fred S.

• Rt
      29th of Mar, 2010

I have been waiting for a response to several email enquiries since 19th Feb., about an order charged to my Visa as ED-CS1.NET MOSKVA, and not received. Ordered from http://total-med.org/, Canadian Health&Care Mall - Healthcare Online.

After 6 weeks, I'm beginning to feel it's a scam and glad it was only for a small order.

RT