2001 Ford Escape / service and vehicle quality is extremely poor
I purchased my used 2001 For Escape in 2002. I have had never ending quality issues since the purchase date. I have had to replace two of the doors handles due to poor parts used in the first place. I have also had numerous problems with the check engine light. I have taken my car to ford 3 different occasions forking out hundreds of dollars getting the same part replaced. DO the Ford executives know how it feels to drive a car that makes you nervous to be behind the wheel??? I have never had a good experience at the dealership!! Of course no one tells you that the warranty is good for 12000 miles or a year, whatever comes first! I will never, nor will my family buy another ford! I hope they go under!!
More 2001 Ford Escape Complaints & Reviews
- Ford Premium ESP Extended Warranty - deceiving 
- Ford Motor Company - premature tire wear 
- Ford Credit - reposession 
- Ford Motor Company - fusion battery terminal corrosion 
- Ford Credit - ford credit mistakes 
- Ford Motor Company - 2013 Ford Edge Sunroof Exploded
- Ford Motor Company - My 2013 Ford Focus SE.
- Ford Motor Company - Transmission
- Ford Motor Company - 2012 Ford Focus
- Ford Motor Company - RAV ..reaquired vehicle department is fraud