2000 Saab 95 / Saab has no responsibility for the car problems!

I have a SAAB 95 Year 2000, a month after the warranty ran out my engine failed. I was told by many mechanics that this was a common problem of that years SAAB. The problem occurred, because the SAAB turbo-charger failed and caused an immediate loss of oil which in-turn destroyed the engine. SAAB has stonewalled indicated no responsibility for this issue.

A  12th of Apr, 2007 by
I have a 2000 Saab 9-5. October 2005 my engine failed (at 68000). I have been trying for about 7 months to get them to pay $6000 for the engine. There is an extended 8 year, unlimited mile warranty. They just told me today they will not pay for the engine.
A  15th of Jul, 2011 by
I have a 2000 9-5 and my Engine died at 135k but it wasn't the turbo because I removed it and put it on my newer engine with 30k less mi because that turbo just went out on it last week. When the turbo fails the car will smoke a lot especially at start up and then gets worse. Now I have a engine vibration when parked in gear and getting worse. The same thing my first engine did before it died. I know the engine has a oil cloaking problem which starves the engine from oil in the top end. I dropped the oil pan and cked the oil screen but it was not clogged. SAAB wants all the oil change rceipts from new even if under 8yrs so we can just trash the car I guess. There should be a lemon deal on this one if enough people got together! Now we are saabing...