200 Cash / Unauthorized charges

I completed the application online on 10/18/08. They stated I was APPROVED pending verification of my information. A copy of my electronic agreements and authorization from my application have been automatically forwarded to my bank as required for proof of authorization. They have the nerve to say if anyone UNAUTHORIZED the charge they will be prosecuted as an attempt to defraud 200 CASH. They are the ones that should be prosecuted. I never received an email or anything stated all was verified and when I would receive my money. The website they give to review the status is hogwash... it brings you to their website... you can't check anything. I want my 19.00 credited back to my account and the CEO and all staff of 200 CASH should be arrested and thrown in jail. With the country being in the financial state that it is in, how dare they steal money from people. We are just trying to make ends meet. I have taken pay day loan before and never experienced anything like this. The money was deposited into my account as promised. I want my 19.00 back.

Va

Comments

• Ad
      11th of Sep, 2008
    200 Cash - took money out of account without perrmission
    200 cash
    Alabama
    Phone: 714-839-1300
    200cash.com

They got all my information never told me about the 19.99 for application fee, and tried to take addition 44.00 out of my account. I didn't think this could happen to me.

• Va
      19th of Sep, 2008

I applied for a loan from this company ---200 Cash--- and they took $19.00 from my checking account while I have yet to hear if the loan was approved. They took a second $19.00 four days later ---a total of $38.00. I have informed my bank not to pay any other charges coming from them.

I, too as others, can not get a completed telephone call and email is returned. I am disabled and only get a small SSDI check and the loan was needed as I had death in the family and needed to get to the state where my brother lived when he was killed.

200 Cash caused me to now be almost $100 overdrawn due to the bank fees. I really wish someone would help us recoup what we have lost to the company ---including the fees charged by my (our) bank(s).

27th of Feb, 2010
    cash 2oo - took money w/o consent
    cash 200
    18 w james st apt 2
    Pennsylvania
    Phone: 7173800067

charged my account without permission