2 PR pants / Poor customer service

On 12/11/2010 I purchased two pair of pants. I recieved a conformation email stating the items would be found on their shipping/order tab The email stated it would take 24-36 hrs. On 12/17/2010, 144 hrs later, no email. So I sent an email asking "Where are my pants." I received an email back saying, it would take up to 48 hours to respond to my inquiry. By my calculation it will take about 192 hours just to find out. "where are my pants". I saw another complaint stating it took a month to recieve their purchase. So, 744 hrs plus my 144 hours. 888 hours just to find my pants.

Comments

4th of Feb, 2012

I put in an order Feb 4 with a code for free shopping and he told me the code was not activated. I called the # they gave me and was told my call very important, but after 11 1/2 minutes I was still on hold. tried to use email instructions but could not get an answer. Very frustrated!!!

• Gl
      24th of Feb, 2013

i have not been able to order anything. a pop up comes up and saids you must selest a quantily for at least one color or qty.it has been has been for over a week. please fix it.

• Ac
      17th of Jun, 2013

I found two items I decided to order in a mailing I received, addressed to myself and with an account No. from Haband. I decided to order on-line thinking it would be faster and went to their website. I discovered a site that offered free shipping, so I tried to place my order thinking that I would receive the same service and pricing. Also the mailing I received offered a free gift of two flashlights and a "surprise" gift with ANY order. Well the sight had higher prices and no free gifts( to make up for the free shipping) ! Shame on you! I tried to place the order anyway to take advantage of the free shipping but guess what: They had never heard of me!!! I wonder how I got the mailing and the shorts that I am wearing? I don't have to order from you...