2 / Poor quality and poor customer service

Buyer beware!!! This product is horrible! We purchased 32 blinds and returned every single one. The pulls are difficult to raise and lower, there were many cracked valance clips, the metal housings for the pulleys and strings were bent, the slats were noticeably warped on every blind!
Select Blinds has a deceiving return policy. At check out, they allow you to mark a box labeled "free returns". This would imply to the consumer that they stand behind their product. What they fail to tell you (or tell you in the tiniest print) is that they will not return the product unless you ordered a swatch. (Who needs a swatch of a white 2" faux wood mini blind! They are in every house in America!). They also will not pay for the return shipping! I provided 14 pictures of the damaged and poorly constructed blinds, but Select Blinds refused to pay the return shipping. It cost me $176 dollars to return the product to them. I lost out on 1/3 of the cost of my total purchase because of their inferior product!
My interactions with their customer service department were exhausting. Every phone call consumed 20-45 minutes of my time (and there were many calls that has to be made to resolve the problems). The correspondence emails with their customer service representatives were horrible; misspelled words and poor grammar. It did not make their company look good at all. Also, once the blinds were returned to them, I had to follow up to ensure they would process the refund. Had I not done that, the product would still be sitting in their warehouse and I would still be waiting for my refund.
The bottom line is this company does not make a quality product. I will not be a returning customer and I will discourage all my friends and family from shopping there as well.

Mf
Jun 9, 2013

Comments

• Mu
      15th of Mar, 2011
    2 - 2

Hello my name is - Muhammad. I wish to work in Ireland. I wish to work doing dishes. Help me made off conditional PRICE, letter of motive, registration number and filled in the working applied form of permission. Thank you

30th of Aug, 2013

Select blinds has NO quality control, $200 plus order, they fall down when you try to adjust, the brackets are defective, if you blow on the blinds they deform, this is Chinese junk at its worst, I've contacted them, I expect nothing, buyer BEWARE with Selectblinds.com