2 Day Slim Down / Refunds possible from Momentum Direct

1 1010 S. Magnolia BlvdMagnolia, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 281-356-9939

On 2007-11-21 I posted a complaint about this company. See that post for details. I just want to let everyone know that I contacted all the agencies noted in my previous post. They had also hit my checking account again on 11-27-2007 for $58.93. I was finally able to get through to Momentum Direct at [protected]. They said that the first charge for $49.95 was for the free sample they sent me. They claimed that they informed me at the time I ordered the free sample that if I did not want it I should have sent it back and they would not have charged me. I guess I had two weeks to send it back. They did not explain what the two other charges for $58.93 were for but they agreed to send me a refund. They did send the refund, by Express mail no less. They said that if I returned the product that they would refund the $49.95 also. I will send the product back to them tomorrow. So, I did receive a check from them for the other two charges and it actually cleared. I don't know if all the complaints that I filed with the various agencies mentioned in my previous post had anything to do with them agreeing to give me a refund, but I suspect that it did. I received a letter from the BBB in Houston indicating that they had contacted Momentum Direct and that Momentum Direct responded saying that I had been issued the refund. This is just to let you all know that it is possible t get them to give you a refund.

Good Luck!

Comments

• Va
      25th of Sep, 2007
    Momentum Direct - 2 Day Slim Down - Product never received

Momentum Direct - 2 Day Slim Down
    1010 Magnolia Blvd
    Magnolia, Texas 77355

I ordered a trail bottle from Momentum Direct 2 weeks ago and I have not received my product yet. I tried calling the number listed on the website and you can not get through to anybody. The automated recording is messed up and you can not leave a message or get through to anyone. I sent a fax over stating my complaint- I do not know if I will get a response from that. I tried to email them using the email address listed with the site and I received a "System Response- Email Undeliverable" It states the email address does not exist. I am terrified that I am going to be hit with the $50 a month fee- even though I have not even received the trial bottle yet! I can't reach anyone at the company to make a complaint. Companies like this make me to want to do business with ANY online retailer.

• Am
      2nd of Oct, 2007

I totally agree with you. I am having trouble with them as well. They sent me a free trial that i had to only pay 4.95 for shipping if i did not like it i could return no obligation so i eamiled them told them i was returning it and they charged my account not once but twice one for 49.95 and another for 59.95 oh man i was so mad and i called again and told them if i was going to get my money back he said SURE i'm like sure what does that mean like sure what ever you want to hear! He say's i can't guarentee it. So i called them back and spoke to some one else and he said they would refund my money that they charged twice. and gave me a email address that would tell me info about my refund. But that email is not even a working one so i don't know what else to do!!!!!! I'm sooooo mad at them

• Ra
      23rd of Oct, 2007
    2 Day Slim Down
    www.momentumdirect.net

Well lets see i order the product and never received it i am so mad. Why do people feel they have to rip people off. It is ridiculous. I want my money back but will probably never see a penny of it dont order anything from these people you wont see anything you order they take your money and then you cant get ahold of anyone to find out were your order is or they say we will get ahold of shipping so beware they will take your money.

27th of Jan, 2008
    Momentum Direct
    www.momentumdirect.net

Do not buy from this company... It is a scam and you will not receive anything and be billed repeatedly!!! Let's stop them now!

No more momentum direct

• As
      11th of Mar, 2008
    Momentum Direct - 2 Day Slim Down
    West Portsmouth
    Ohio
    www.momentumdirect.net

Momentum direct has drawn a check out of my checking account for 49.95 without my permission, this is so un business like and i expect to have my money back in the bank or i am taking this to a higher authority.

12th of Mar, 2008

I disagree, because i have worked for this company, but now i m with some other firm, actually company promotes many products under different names so it's true that above guy might be having two accounts. The thing is that one should read the terms and conditions before ordering the product and thats why the company runs away with every thing even if u go to bbb or attorney because everything is done as stated in terms and conditions. U can contact me at my id, if u feel u have been cheated, I can surely assist u further but telling u going to bbb or following wont help u.

• La
      15th of Mar, 2008
    6 winding creek way
    Ormond Beach
    Florida
    Phone: 386-673-7622

i ordered a a diet program several weeks ago from momentum direct. i returned the product right away before the 2 week trial was up and i still got charged. i then canceled my account and they said i would get my money back in a check in 25 days. then a few days later, money was taken from me again so i closed my account and opened a new one. i still have not recieved my money back. over 100 dollars has been stolen from me. i will not stop calling the company untill i get it back. and if i dont, i will go to higher athority. i am not going to let a bunch of crooks get away with this, although im sure they have taken advantage of innocent people before. i will not let this continue. my bank is working on the case as well. the woman that i talked to on the phone could barely comprehend english. this is my confirmation number for the cancelation. 1002687654. momentum direct is a horrible company and the people who work for it should be put in jail.

• Kr
      4th of Apr, 2008
    Momentum Direct 2Day Slimdown - unauthorized withdrawls!
    Momentum Direct 2Day Slimdown
    1010 South Magnolia Boulevard
    Magnolia
    Texas
    Phone: 281-356-1400
    www.2dayslimdown.com

In December of 2007 I made a huge mistake and order a FREE TRIAL weightloss product from Momentum Direct called 2Day Slimdown. After a month and some days I received this product in the mail. I had lost interest in even trying it at that point so I sent the product back and called the company to inform them and cancel my supscription. A few days later I was charged 7.97 for shipping. This should have been the end, but much to my surprise it wasn't! on the 15th of February I was charged 49.95. Naturally I called the company and informed them of the error. They promised to reverse the charges, but thats not what they did. They not only kept that 49.95 but they charged me 58.93 again 3 days later. I called back and demanded to speek with a supervisor! After holding for 37 min I had to hang up and call back. I called back again and again only to be placed on hold or sent to a machine. A few days passed and on the 25th of february Momentum Direct once again charged 58.93 to my account with out my permission. I called the company once again and this time I spoke to someone who again promissed me to correct the errors made as it was there mistake, but it would take 7-10 business days to do so. It is now April 4th and I haven't received a phone call, email or the refund of the money the stole! I closed my bank account today to insure there would be no additional charges to my account. I also filed a complaint with the BBB of TX and the FBI. These people are sticking their hands into our pockets an taking our hard earned money! This has to be stopped! It can't be legal!

• Lo
      16th of Apr, 2008
    momentum direct 2-day slimdown - Product never received
    1530 liberty ave
    Hillside
    New Jersey
    Phone: 8628492021
    lmorgan522005@yahoo.com

please stop sending me order # 1002684623 they send it twice .. said it was free and bill me twice for a total of 58.93 I do not want this product. all I want is my money back..Please make them stop

• Vi
      25th of Sep, 2008
    111 ash road
    Wallingford
    Pennsylvania
    Phone: 4846856612
    2dayslimdown.com

i was charge 149$ for some ridiculous reason when the bottle only cost 49.95 I am OUTRAGED!!! i tried calling them but they said they are closed because hurricane ike but its been over for over 2 weeks now i want a explanation and my money back!!

• Ci
      30th of Sep, 2008

I too ordered the trial of the 2 day slimdown product. Tried calling to cancel any further shipments then was charged $149 and some change because I couldn't get in touch with them! I am furious! I just want my money back!