2 DAY DEALS AKA SPACE COAST SALVAGE / Dealer Stole Money

1 700 CLEARLAKE ROAD, COCOA BEACH, FL, United States
Phone: 3217350393

I have waited over one year to get a refund from a dealer who at this point laughs at me when I call. I paid an Auto dealer (www.karsales.com) dba 2DayDeals $8, 283.15 for a car that I never received. To date, the dealer has my money and most likely has sold the car. I was referred to this auto dealer by someone who I trusted who knows I don't have any male assistance or anyone in my life to help with these types of decisions. I kept breaking down on every road in South Florida so I decided after the last repair to the PT to get a car. I saved my pennies for one year. I finally saved enough and was originally going to trade in my 2002 PT Cruiser to Enterprise but my friend suggested this dealer who offered me the most trade in credit of $2500 for my cruiser and offered me the 2007 Black Infiniti G35 63, 000 miles in the online photo below. Those were the terms so I paid an initial holding deposit of $5, 000 and then another deposit of $3, 253 which left the balance of the PT Cruiser ($2500) for me to pick up the car.
So far I thought so good. After the deposits cleared, it was time for me to drive the PT up and suddenly I asked to come see what the delay was with me getting the Infiniti. After weeks of waiting, the dealer stopped answering my calls. I then went on sunbiz and typed in the business owners name to get the legal address of the business. Another friend who works at Arrigo drove me to Orlando but when we arrived to see the car, the entire front end was crashed or smashed, the bumper had been pulled off, there were no headlights and the condition it was in was not the condition that I saw at first. I attached the difference in the photos I took at V & V Auto and the ones sent to me online. I immediately asked for a refund. They claimed to have lost the key and would let me in the car so I got the VIN from the dashboard, took the VIN number down and ran a carfax which showed the car was salvaged title from NY. So on top of not disclosing that the car was wrecked, the fact that it was a salvage title, the owner says he doesn't have the money to refund me but he now has my money AND his car. I contacted the DMV who found my claim valid but says they have no enforcement authority. They did impose a fine to the auto dealer.

Can an auto dealer, be found at fault for not disclosing to a consumer the details of a car, be found in violation by the FL DMV and Investigator John Eaton [protected] where they accessed a fine AND this dealer will still not refund my money?

This dealer can care less because they won't answer any of my calls or letters but I will not rest until I get my money back!

Sc