2-10 Homebuyers Warranty / Failure to fix A/C unit
I would like to file a complaint against 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty. My A/C unit stopped working on 6/23/09, I filed a claim on the same day. The agent that I spoke with stated that they were placing my claim as an emergency. Here in Florida we have scorching heat. My problem has still not been resolved yet as of today's date 6/30/09. My family and I have been really suffering. We have been given the run around for 7 days and nothing has been resolved yet. I spoke with the contractor that was supposed to fix my A/C unit and he stated that 2-10 warranty had not turned in a purchase order for my unit yet and today is 6/30/09. I f this is an emergency claim I would hate to see a regular one. I tried to contact 2-10 warranty today and they told me that there systems were down and they did not how long it would take them to get them back running again. I am really disappointed with the service that I have received from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty, and I do not know when my problem will be resolved as far as my A/C goes.
More 2-10 Homebuyers Warranty Complaints & Reviews
- 2-10 Home Warranty - Save your self hours and hours of frustration and disappointment 
- 2-10 Home Warranty - Misleading Customers 
- 2-10 Home Warranty - Dishwasher not replaced
- www.2-10.com - Bad service 
- 2-10 home buyers warranty of virginia.inc - customer service,
- 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty [HBW] - hvac not working
- 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty [HBW] - service calls 
- 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty [HBW] - extremely poor customer service not to mention product
- 2-10 Home Warranty - customer service
- 2-10 Home Warranty - failure to fulfill contractual obligations. failure to follow through on service requests. general poor customer service.