2-10 Homebuyers Warranty / Failure to fix A/C unit

1 Pensacola, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 850 479-8377

I would like to file a complaint against 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty. My A/C unit stopped working on 6/23/09, I filed a claim on the same day. The agent that I spoke with stated that they were placing my claim as an emergency. Here in Florida we have scorching heat. My problem has still not been resolved yet as of today's date 6/30/09. My family and I have been really suffering. We have been given the run around for 7 days and nothing has been resolved yet. I spoke with the contractor that was supposed to fix my A/C unit and he stated that 2-10 warranty had not turned in a purchase order for my unit yet and today is 6/30/09. I f this is an emergency claim I would hate to see a regular one. I tried to contact 2-10 warranty today and they told me that there systems were down and they did not how long it would take them to get them back running again. I am really disappointed with the service that I have received from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty, and I do not know when my problem will be resolved as far as my A/C goes.

Comments

• De
      17th of Jul, 2009

I agree with this supposedly 2-10 warranty service. They claim their claims are sent within 24 hours to the contractors for whatever needs to be repaired and that's not true. I've been waiting for an ice maker to be fixed and took two days for the claim to reach the contractor. Contractor received it 2 days AFTER I made the claim. We also had a gas pool heater go out and they would not replace it. They kept wanting to "band-aid" the situation so I would fork out $75 each time the contractor came out. It says they repair ceiling fans. They don't. Need to really research these warranty companies. This one I do not recommend at all.

5th of Aug, 2010

I worked for over 9 years with 2-10 HBW, checkout my blog below.

www.homebuyerswarranty.blogspot.com

WWW.homebuyerswarranty.blogspot.com

19th of Aug, 2010

former employee of 2-10 home buyers warranty for over 9 years.

www.homebuyerswarranty.blogspot.com