2-10 Homebuyers Warranty / Hot Water Tank- denied claim
May 1 2015 Jamie F.
Don't waste your time or money. I had the 2-10 home buyers warranty from 2014. I was denied a claim for my heater. I had no heat in Jan. and on the weekend, so I called a contractor on my own because they don't come out on the weekend. The filter had to be replaced. Of course they denied the claim because I didn't use one of their contractors. I renewed the warranty this year, big mistake! I put in a claim because I didn't have any hot water. I called on a Sunday and a contractor came out on Tuesday. He checked the tank and informed me that I need a new one. He called 2-10 to tell them it couldn't be fixed. They told me since the tank was NEVER flushed out it wasn't covered, mind you I bought the house one year ago. I gave up after they ignored my calls, I asked one of the Attorney's that I work for to help me. He emailed them to return my fee of $417.00. I received the money back in my account in two weeks! Of course I lost the deductible of $100.00. I thought it was very strange that the fee was taken out of my account within minutes of giving them my number. I'm just happy that it didn't cost me more! THEY ARE A SCAM! BUYER BEWARE!
More 2-10 Homebuyers Warranty Complaints & Reviews
- 2-10 Home Warranty - Save your self hours and hours of frustration and disappointment 
- 2-10 Home Warranty - Misleading Customers 
- 2-10 Home Warranty - Dishwasher not replaced
- 2-10 Homebuyers Warranty - Failure to fix A/C unit 
- www.2-10.com - Bad service 
- 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty [HBW] - hvac not working
- 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty [HBW] - service calls 
- 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty [HBW] - extremely poor customer service not to mention product
- 2-10 Home Warranty - customer service
- 2-10 Home Warranty - failure to fulfill contractual obligations. failure to follow through on service requests. general poor customer service.