1tail.com / Haven't received my Solo Seats

I ordered a solo seat for my crotch rocket three months ago and still have not received it. I have called and waited 16 minutes and still didn't get to talk to a customer service employee. I sent multiple emails and every time they tell me it has paint issues and should be shipped out by the end of the week. I received six emails with the same reply. I also sent an email stating i want a refund and they never responded. Don't order from these guys, they are the slowest workers i have ever dealt with.

Comments

16th of Oct, 2006

Hi Bill,

I sent you an email earlier, and I would like to have you call me directly to see if we can resolve this issue for you. the paint issues that one of our suppliers is having are beyond our control, and this may be the reason that you have received the same reply. Any request to refund an order is dealt with immediately and I would like to do so for you as well; please call me directly at 720-891-4888, if I do not answer please leave a message as this is my direct line, and my messages are answered as soon as I am off the phone.

I tried t ofind an order under the name Bill Erickson, and we have never had anyone by that name place an order with us.

I await your call or email.

Regards,
    Jason
    1Tail Customer Service

• Bi
      21st of Oct, 2006

I would like to clear things up with this company, i did recieve email notification from them. Alhtough i didn't receive my product right a way, it was due to something out of their control. After posting this complaint, i recieved emails from their customer service stating what they could do to help me. Disregard the first complaint, it is not 1tail's fault.

• Da
      16th of May, 2007

I ordered a windscreen for my motorcycle and thought all was well. I waited two weeks and nothing showed. I called the company and they told me my credit card was declined. I tried again with another card and still did not receive a confirmation e-mail. What's up with that? Did you decline this credit card too. I 'll go some where else to buy, where I know my money is good. Screw you!

• Ha
      7th of Jun, 2007

I am waiting now 5 weeks about my windscreen. I have no response on my e-mail. I have called the last 3 weeks every week, the customer service employee says: it is coming next week. And now?

• Wa
      19th of Jul, 2007

This place f**ing sucks man. I ordered something so long ago and never got it. screw them!!!

• Tk
      20th of Sep, 2007

I ordered several times from this site, 1tail.com.
    i even have friends order from there, and we all received our orders in less than a week or reasonable time.
    and we all live in Canada.
    I find the service amazing, but at the end of the day, they are humans and they do mistakes, follow up with them and i am sure you will be satisfied.

• Je
      1st of Aug, 2008

I ordered a crash kit for my bike but decided to cancel the order the following day. I sent e-mails and tried to get ahold of someone from this company but waited on the phone for 30 minutes and no one picked up! I finally received an e-mail saying the order is being canceled yet there is still a pending charge on my CC after 3 days! This company sucks and as almost non existent customer support. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!