1stsave.com / Unauthorized debit

Visalia, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 559-553-2171
I don't know where they came from. All of a sudden they are trying to take $19.98 from my pre-paid debit card. It's really annoying when I'm trying to pay the bills I need to survive, and they want to STEAL my HARD earned money for their own selfish purposes. Seriously, grow some cojones, give us a phone number, and man up so we can take you on face to face, you COWARDS!

Comments

Ev
  30th of Sep, 2008
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
WANTED TO MAKE SURE NO MORE FUNDS WILL BE DELETED FROM THIS ACCOUNT. I HAVE CANCELLED MY OTHER DEALINGS.

THANK YOU!
Br
  2nd of Mar, 2009
This company is 1stsavecom and they got my card number from flirtygirlfit.com. I had called to order a workout set from them and they gave my card # and info to this other company who then tried to charge 19.82 and cliamed they are sending me gas vouchers. The number for this 1stsavecom is 1-800-922-3615 I informed the rep I did not authorize her company to use my card for anything and that if they did not stop trying to get money off my card then I would be contacting a lawyer. I will never ever again order anything off the tv by phone or internet ever again. This is a scam they are running. Again the contact number for this company is 1-800-922-3615 I urge you to call and get your money back if you have been a victim to this scam
Un
  27th of Oct, 2009
they are taking money off my unemployment charge card.that i need 19.98, had to stop my card and get a new one so they cant do it anymore.got in contact with them and they said [haha] they reversed it and put it back.that was 3week ago now i cant get in touch with them.what a scam.they will go to jail soon.they got my card# from titen peller .com DONT GO THERE
Fr
  5th of Nov, 2009
Thank you for listing the number above. I called them and I think I got it credited back to our account and "cancelled" the trial i did not sign up for.
1stsave.com
1stClubSave

It was all connected to ordering a brownie pan
Ry
  6th of Nov, 2009
I got the same charge - they say they are part of a shopping club, where you get discounts, and that it was part of an online order I placed. I had no clue what they were talking about, but my bank posted a phone number along with the charge, so I was able to cancel theprogram and get my money back.
The # is - 18009223615