[Resolved] 1Stop Bedrooms / Worst site

I can assure you that 1Stop Bedrooms is the worst company to deal with, these people are real cheaters and scammers. I regret the day I bought from them.
I have purchased a dining set and two chairs were damaged. I contacted their support service and they promised I'll get a replacement after I send the damaged ones back. They said they can't give me a return label so I had to pay for the return shipping. When I received the replacement I was shocked to see they sent me the same damaged chairs! I tried to reach them but since then they did not reply!! This site is a fraud, please save your hard earned money and don't order anything from 1Stop Bedrooms!

Ma
Jan 12, 2017

Comments

• Ak
      14th of Jun, 2018

This company is FAKE KAKE KAKE.
    I placed an order three months ago. After two months they delivered half of the order and that was damaged. Following their instruction, I made a picture and sent to them. After waiting a month tried to contact them but no luck. The guy on the customer service is terribly rude. I have been also trying to reach their customer service for rest of my order but no response. Sent two dozen emails to their customer service as well but no response either.
    After giving up all hopes, I am going to dispute my order with the credit card company. I hope they will refund my money back. if you look at the bad reviews you'll see our reviews are all the same this company should be shut down for taking people's money for months and months and not delivering or canceling their orders.

• 0 Votes

Where O' Where can my furniture be? 1.5 months later still no furniture but they debited my account right away. Each time I call and wait on hold for approximately 20 minutes I get told the shipment is at the warehouse 2.5 hours away but they can't deliver until next week..that was 3 promises ago! Still waiting!! A really sad situation to say the least..