1stclassfakes.com1stclassfakes.com

1 Review updated:

This website is part of the network running by the same scammers. They say, that after paying 10 pounds deposit they offer you a video with a process of production your ID. Why they don’t have such a movie on website and showing you only pictures? Ansewr is easy. Because they have only one movie, previously found on youtube, showing all the stages of production ID but without being able to see your name on it. At the end that movie is on "hold" and then you can see „focus”of that picture with your name on it, but this shot already has been manipulated by Photoshop. DON’T BE FOOLED.

Ke
Dec 15, 2014

Comments

• Ke
      Jan 15, 2015

It looks Iike I owe these guys an apology. I received 2 ID's this morning and I am extremely happy with quality. I am sorry for the negative comments because I thought you were somebody else. He has now proved he is a man of his word and he also showed me a video before he sent them out.

Jan 07, 2017

@Kevin Thomson really maybe its ####

• Gi
      Feb 22, 2019

@Kevin Thomson lol, 1stclassfakes wrote this.

Feb 19, 2015

Kevin Thompson look at your english saying you apologize and that the guy is legit is far different from your original complain that he was a scammer

Jan 07, 2017

oh really i paid £10 deposit more than tow weeks and no answer not even an email ??

• Gi
      Feb 22, 2019

these lot are scammers, i never received anything for 8 weeks. I asked about 10 times about where my order is and sometimes they reply and say things like this -

''when we get emails like this this delays your order and everyone
    elses how can we find your order number or your order when you wont give it to us?''

i gave these idiots my order number 5 times and they have my email, they just spin you lies. At least have the balls to say you ripped me rather than just playing the innocent. They need to be shut down.

• Le
      May 13, 2019

i am fool, cus i pay 80 to order one, but not recevid

• He
      Jul 03, 2019

Been waiting on my order for 6 weeks and had no reply from emails sent regarding an update on my order. Very frustrating and disappointing. Poor service and customer service. Beginning to believe the scam reviews.

• Mi
      Jul 31, 2019

@Heatherb29 After 6 weeks you start believing??? It took you that long

• Mi
      Jul 31, 2019

Those gangsters stole my money as well, they even told me to sell on my data and picture if I don't stop complaining and sending emails.