1st time home loan / Rip off for $600

1 United States

After 3 weeks of hard work w/my 1st time home loan application, sending faxes, E-Mails, phone calls, going to the post office, going to the bank, making copies, sending messages to my realtor, collecting and researching data, appointments to use the computer at the library, waiting hours for responses, sleepless nights worrying, stressful headaches and panic attacks when asked to return to Fed-Ex, Staples, Office Depot, because they forgot to add something else on their request, waiting 20-40 minute delays for their faxes to get back to me, due to some technological malfunctionn w/their fax machine. Now they tell me at the very last minute, before I close escrow, I can't have the loan after all because they do not do manufactured home loans, even though they had approved it weeks ago and because of someones mistake there at Quicken Loans, namely Ralph Linsangan. Be careful when dealing w/those idiots, cuz' apparently they'll hire anyone these days. I just hope that this is not the companies tactic for screwing its' clients. Beware!!!

Pa