1st perfume.com / Fake products

I ordered several perfumes from this site and half of them were not the originals or the original fragrance. Additionally all of these bottles, the cap sprayer is not sealed and can be easily opened, which definitely confirms that the perfumes are fake. Nevertheless, you can not talk to life person on the phone, only with e-mail. Please stay way from this vendor at all cost.

Lu

Comments

• Sl
      18th of Jul, 2008

a dishonorable retailer. sent me some fakes too.

• Fa
      11th of Sep, 2008

Product was leaking during shipment. Only reason I knew was because UPS called to notify me that the package was UNDELIVERABLE. UPS informed me that they would notify the shipper. On the tracking number it was clearly stated that I HAD NOT received the package. 1stPerfume refused to return my money, any of my phone calls or e-mails. My last resort was to call my bank and report the issue. 1stPerfume finally called me back a MONTH later (a 917 area code number) stating that they received my claim from the bank so they wanted to verify if I still wanted my refund. Ofcourse I did! I never received a product that i PAID for & they ignored my e-mails & phone calls! ** Please save yourself the trouble just for a few bucks, and as I've researched on this website, they sell fake perfume!

• Km
      8th of Jul, 2009

I just experienced the same problem. Ordered Shower Gel, it did not come in original box and when I used it it was very watered down and no fragrance. I sent several emails and then when I threatened they finally responded giving me instructions to return it at my postage cost and that if they found the product to be OK there would be a 15% restocking fee. In their email they listed a 917 area code phone number, I called it and they have not returned my call. The item was only $15 so I am not going to bother. By the time I spend the postage and naturally they are going to ding me for the 15%, it is not worth it. Looks like they got away with another scam. Please stay away from this company. They need to be reported to the better business bureau. I called my credit card company about it and unless I return the item they cannot intervene. Hope this info helps the next poor consumer to stay away!!

• De
      6th of Dec, 2009

I purchased body creme that was not boxed or sealed. Having experienced fake perfume I tried to contact...can only contact by email. I finally faxed a letter and they sent me a phone number that I could call. When I spoke with the management I was told to send it back but I had to pay for my own shipping. Stay away!

• Pu
      17th of Nov, 2010

I needed the fragrance for a gift... I got it not boxed. The bottle was wrapped in the bubble wrap and taped with the scotch tape like a little kid would do. Because of the way it was wrapped the bottle was all sticky... I wish I had pictures taken of that "piece of art":) Nobody answers their phone. Terrible service. Stay away!!!

• Cm
      14th of Jun, 2011

I ordered 3 bottles of perfume from them this week. All 3 are fakes. Please avoid this company like the plague. Perfume mania is better.

• Ke
      6th of Apr, 2017

I am having the same problem as others-- I ordered several products over three weeks ago and have received nothing. All emails and phone calls are ignored. I purchased using Paypal, and they are in the process of trying to contact them as well. My order receipt was sent with no tracking number, so I can't even see if it's on the way. Terrible service-- pure rip off!

13th of Oct, 2017

I ordered two perfume from this company it was delivered to someone else they signed for it. I never received my perfume. This company run a background check on me somehow using my bank card. My banking information and my address they got my social security number, and every place I have ever lived in my life and all my information. And sent it to the bank to get the charges reversed so they can get their money back. Even though the perfume was like $50 or $52. Stay away from this company they are like mobsters. If you went through doing a FBI check on a customer and you claim that you have over 7, 000 perfumes. Over $52 trust me this company is not worth it stay far away from this company. I have been with my bank since I was a child and I can get my money back but this company is treacherous they're not worth my life I'm going to report them to every Better Business Bureau I'm going to put them out of business after I'm done.