1st National Card Service / Riped off!

1 114th Avenue, Suite 104Largo, FL, United States
Phone: 727-544-6460

I am being riped off. I am trying to come to you guys after a few of my friends told me that you guy do nothing, however, I am going to try. Approximately four months ago I accepted the 1st National Card Service offer following being told on the phone that I would get 1,500 in cash from my account with the card company (1st National Card sservice). I was assured that I would get this cash credit after I made my first purchase of one of their online products. Well when I received the actual card I read the terms and found that it was not true what the woman said. I was already out 250.00 for the card, so I called and asked for my money back. That never happened, and I had asked for the to cancel my card. I was told that I had agreed to all of the terms, and the lady I spoke with also played a recording of me agreeing. I explained to the woman that the woman that I had spoking with made it clear to me that I would be eligible for the cash advance of 1,500.00 after my first purchase. The woman that I was speaking with played the recording over, and over. I got angry and told the lady to just cancel my card. Well just earlier this month I discovered 30.00 dollars withdrawn from my account via a bank draft check. It was 1st National Card Service. I called them right away, and after a long a waiting period, and long discussion, I was told by Shiela that I would get my 50.oo dollar refund gift card to shop at their online store with, and that she will see to it that I get my 30.00 dollars back into my account. Sheila also said that she was aware that I had canceled my card long ago, and that she will try to get all of my money back. Well today I received only a cancellation notice, without the 50.00 dollar gift card or any letter explaining any thing at all referring to my 250.00, or my 30.00. So I signed on to my online banking to take a look at my account, and discovered that not only my money wasn't there, but another 30.00 was taken out from some company in Las Vegas. Sincerely, Enrique B. Meyers.