1st for Women / insurance claim poor service

1 South Africa Review updated:

WE HAD A BURGLARY ON THE 26 OCTOBER 2008, WAS A SUNDAY AFTERNOON AROUND 4PM. WE DID THE USUAL THINGS CALLED IN THE SECURITY COMPANY, WHO CALLED IN THE COPS, TO CUT A LONG STORY SHORT...MY NIGHTMARE STARTED WHEN WE SUBMITTED OUR INSURANCE CLAIM.THE NEXT DAY.. I WAITED 3 DAYS NO FEEDBACK, CALLED THE CONSULTANT HANDLING CLAIM, HE HAD NOT AT THAT STAGE CALLED THE POLICE STATION OR THE SECURITY COMPANY FOR THE CASE NO OR ADT SECURITY FOR ANY RELEVENT INFORMATION. EVENTUALLY I GOT COPY OF MISSING ITEMS CASE NOS. ALL THAT WAS NEEDED & FAXED & EMAILED, DID THE NECESSARY.STILL NO FEED BACK FROM 1ST FOR WOMEN NEGATIVE OR POSITIVE. AFTER A NUMBER OF PHONECALLS ALL FROM MY SIDE, 15 DAYS AFTER THE ROBERRY, AN ACCESSOR WAS SENT TO MY HOME, HE SPENT TWO HALF HRS. TAPING STATEMENT COLECTING ORIGINAL SLIPS, BOXES & STUFF CHECKING ALARM SYSTEMS, ANYWAY ITS ALWAYS SOME EXCUSE NOT TO PAY MY CLAIM, EVERYTIME I VERIFY ONE QUESTION THEN ITS ANOTHER.TODAY 19 NOV.2008 NOW THEY REQUIRE A PANEL LOG REPORT FROM SECURITY COMP.(1STFOR WOMEN UR SERVICE IS NOTHING LIKE YOUR ADVERTS). I WONDER WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF PAYING INSURANCE ???

Sh

Comments

• Ca
      14th of Jan, 2009

now you are in the worldwide "club" that has insider knowledge of the insurance industry.
    all they DO is embezzle our money and when you live in an area that MANDATES car insurance, it's a simple FACT.
    they do NOTHING...and we must pay for this under the rule of "law."

• Yo
      17th of Aug, 2010

GOOD DAY

I HAVE A POLICE WITH 1ST FOR WOMANS INSURED MY CAR NOW I WASNT HAPPY FOR THEIR ASSISTANCE AND THE SERVICE IT DIFFICULT FOR THEM TO TOW MY CAR I VE SPEND MY OWN CASH AFTER THAT I END REPAIRING MY CAR THEY TOOK MY CAR WITH BARMPERS BUT NOW WHEN I WAS FIXING MY CAR I GOT TO BUY SECOND HAND BARMPERS

MY NAME IS YONDELA KOPOLO I WAS WITH NKOTHATSENG SEKHOATCHA ON THE POLICY .. PLZ HELP ME TO FUTHER LOOK MY COMPLAIN

MY CONTACTS 0738738964 EMAIL YONDELA.KOPOLO@GMAIL.COM

• Yo
      17th of Aug, 2010

im yondela kopolo

• Na
      12th of Nov, 2012

I MET WITH AN ACCIDENT ON THE 3RD OF OCTOBER, I AM STILL USING THE BUDGET HIRED CAR SINCE THEN. I HAVE UNDERSTAND THAT FIRST FOR WOMAN NEEDS TO DO THEIR JOB AND RESEARCH BUT GEEE BUT THE COMMUNICATION IS HORRIFIC. THE CAR HIRE HAS NOW BEEN EXSTENDED +-5 TIMES. TODAY I CALLED AGAIN AFTER CALLING DAILY AND ZACK THE GUY HANDELING MY QUOTE IS NOT IN SO AUTOMATICALLY NO ONE CAN ASSIST ME - ANOTHER DAY. WILL I EVER KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING WIHT MY CLAIM, WILL THEY PAY OUT???????????????????DOUBT IT THEY ARE LOOKING FOR A REASON NOT TOO, I HAVE BEEN DEBT FOR A CAR I DONT HAVE AND PAID INSURANCE FOR A COMPANY THAT TREATS ME LIKE NOTHING...WHERE IS THE SERVICE :(

• La
      6th of Dec, 2014

I was actually considering going with them, but after reading all these reviews, customers service sounds rude and negligent. So I would rather not...

• Ba
      23rd of Oct, 2017

i am having a problem with my car being towed back to my own panel beater, first for women consultant called me early morning asking me to rush home so my car can be towed back an i been waiting for over 5hours on top of leaving work early which costed me unnecessary leave which they did not even deliver back my car. their service is very poor

• Si
      20th of Jul, 2018

FIRST FOR WOMEN IS A BUNCH OF LIARS, THEY HAVE NOT RESPECT FOR PRIVACY, THEY SNEAK INTO MY HOUSE ANANOUNCED FOUND MY MOM WHO DOESNT SPEAK ENGLIGH AND INTERVIEWED HER IN ENGLISH...AND THEY WILL FORCED MY BROTHER TO AGREE WITH WHAT THEY WERE SAYING.

THEY LIED AND SAID THEY HAVE DOCUMENTS THAT MY BROTHER WAS DRIVING UNDER THE INFLUENCE BUT THEY FAIL TO PRODUCE THOSE DOCUMENTS TO ME.

FFW IS THE WORST INSUARANCE I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH, STAY AWAY FROM THEM. 951225767

• St
      19th of Sep, 2018

worst mistake. had two claims in June. Had to repeatedly call their office for them to complete their job.
    one of the claims wasnt settled. I called again, its September, according to their systems its settled, but they havent done the job.
    tried to get through to the complaints department, sent from pillar to post.
    get put through to Thobile in customer care, that convinced me repeatedly she can help, only to be told she cannot help.
    what a bunch of useless people.