1st for Women / Poor service

1 Zambia Review updated:

On the 30th of August 2008, criminals broke into my house and stole my plasma and speakers. i immediately notify my insurance about the incidence. they asked me for proof of goods, i told Sithee Naidoo that my plasma was a gift from my ex-boyfriend and i dont have the slip for it and the speakers i bought them about 4 years ago. Sithee told me she is not going to pay for the plasma but would replace the speakers, i was not happy with the situation and told her that why is she not paying for the plasma because i didnt submit slips for both goods. she told me that she will refer the matter to her manager. her manager told me that there was a black lady who tried to fraud the company as well in couple of days back. i asked her if she meants that because i am black i am frauding the company? she couldnt answer me... i told her that i am not happy with her answer and would like my attorney to handle the matter. Sithee went ahead and replaced my speakers. i asked Sithee for the letter stating that the company is not replacing my plasma, till today i still havent received the letter from the company. i have sent Sithee Naidoo several emails but with no responce, last time i spoke to her she adviced that admin department will send me the letter not her.

Va

Comments

• Se
      15th of Nov, 2011

i agree with all the complainants 1st for women sucks big time i hate it its digusting my name is selloane pokane

• Se
      15th of Nov, 2011

I have submitted a claim on the 4th November 2011 and nothing has been done on my Renault Megane. This has led me to just go and fetch my car at the garage and cancel the insuance with you because you are a disgrace and have shown no coperation when it comes to assisting your clients whereas monthly installments are upto-date. The so-called service you are offering is disgusting.