1st Convience Bank / Overcharged

My family and myself have been banking with this bank for about two years. A manager was nice enough to open my checking account and all five of my savings accounts. My wife and I were there a total of two hours while the manager went over every detail of each account. Free money orders, free on-line transfers from account to account, no minimum balance on kids accounts as long as five dollars is transfered from our checking accounts...etc.

Three weeks ago all four of my kids accounts were in the negatives, this went on about two or three weeks, keep in mind I go into this bank twice a week to deposit my check and my wifes check and nobody bothered to inform me four accounts where in the negative and each account was being charged 2.50 a day. I threw a little fit because after two years this was the first I've heard of this new rule, keeping a 100 minimum balance in each account.

The manager was nice enough to correct this at no cost to me, and exactly two weeks later i just happened to look online and I'm in the negatives again because at some point in time the decided to charge me five dollars for every on-line transfer and also charge me a fee for having mail they mailed me returned to sender. My address has not changed in two years... Needless to say this cost me 20 dollars this time around, i work too hard for my money to give it away to people in Kileen, tx, that I've never met. To make a long story short I feel like because I don't have a lot of money in this bank, I'm being picked on and pursued by invisible money-hungry ghosts that are not on my side. Who cares about us, the little people?

More 1st Convience Bank Complaints & Reviews

Comments

18th of Apr, 2010

My Husband decide when he first start to work with Walmart it was convience to bank with this bank. Later, thing went by as far fees of $2.50, question that i couldn't get the answer through tha automated service so I had to talk with a live person and he got charged $2.00. day went and other charge started to show up in his account went to talk with the Teller and learned if merchant do get the within two business days the money go back to my acoount that not fair to us customer how are we suppose to know that. Also I recently open an account for my son and daughter learn the same thing over drafts and charge did not know why happen to their accounts. If you gas with Walmart or H.E.B they say they hold upto $150.00 which can lead to overdraft fees cause we end go to charge what we that was even in the account and learn 'NO' CAUSE of the gas you piurchased at Walmart or H.E.B hold a larger of your money you become subtract money more than you thought . I all come down to because did math your way it wrong it has to be the Banks Math. Never think you have what was deposit until you use CASH Only.