1st Choice Memory / Bad service

1st Choice Memory
Very aggressive in pushing add-ons to basic sale. System defaults to the extras and even after removing all add-ons, later in order confirmation, add-ons had to be refused again. This is quite intimidating in an otherwise complicated buying decision.

N  16th of Feb, 2010 by
You mean you actually spoke to someone!! I don't believe this company is still in business. I ordered memory, was charged and did not receive it. 1st Choice Memory refuses to provide a tracking number for me to check to see if this order was shipped and they will not return any emails. They are a scam company who charges for items and then does not ship. PLEASE BEWARE!!!
A  5th of Mar, 2010 by
I ordered 2-1gig sticks of memory, they were very slow processing my order & once I received it I called the supposed manufactorer to find out it was counterfeit memory. I wish I would have researched the company before ordering, but I'm glad I found out what kind of business they were before I opened my mechandise. Now I'll just have to see if they refund my money in full without any ###.
N  21st of Jan, 2011 by

1st Choice Memory - Terrible, Terrible Experience
1st Choice Memory

One of the worst online shopping experiences I've come across in a long time. Two weeks after payment, no indication of shipment or any communication. No response to email either. Had to escalate dispute with PayPal for them to even send me a tracking number. Overall, took about 2 weeks to get the product. Terrible.

How are companies like this still in existence?
A  11th of May, 2011 by
Worst memory company on the net..I had ordered two 2 Gigabyte DDR's and when i plugged them in they showed up as 1 Gigabyte. So i called them and they gave me an RMA, and soon they sent another pair, BUT the same thing happened again and again. WHy 3 times i paid for the 2 Gb chips they kept sending me back 1 Gb chips? I even told them their chips were mislabeled as 2 Gb my motherboard says they were 1 Gb. SO i gave up after the 3rd shipment. I even talked with them in person...they insist their labeling is correct. BALONEY!
A  22nd of Aug, 2012 by
A driver attempted to deliver a package, but did not knock or ring the bell. When I called the company after finding the note to let them know I'd been home and that there was no doorbell or knock on the door they notified the driver who called me and yelled at me. Highly unprofessional.