1saleaday.com / Online scam

I recently had a terrible experience with 1saleaday.com. My order was never delivered and my credit card was charged in full. Despite numerous attempts to contact them via email I never received any response. Avoid this site at all cost! They are unreliable and unethical. A total SCAM! Report them to the BBB!

Comments

• Th
      6th of Jan, 2011

HORRIBLE! Had multiple things wrong with the camera I purchased. Charger was defective, game was "resume" (used or refurbished?!), and the screen had a dark green film when trying to take pictures or video, and on top of it, 3 weeks for shipping! Complained multiple times through email. NO customer service skills. This was suppose to be a gift for Christmas, and due to the non existent customer service I am stuck with a broken camera. WARNING! I WOULD SUGGEST TO NOT BUY A THING FROM THIS "COMPANY"!

Bogus tracking number as well!

• Ac
      1st of Feb, 2011

I purchased from 1saleaday.com a couple of times two years ago, or thereabouts, and was completely satisfied with the merchandise I received and the speed of delivery. Last week I ordered items on two different days and the merchandise arrived within one week. Item #1 was a vtech bluetooth enabled cordless phone and extra handset and cradle. The vtech label was poorly affixed to both the base station and cradle. The handsets both have nail polish covering up, presumably, a label or logo. And there was no instruction manual included. Clearly this is a knock-off and not the real thing. Item #2 was a mini 8GB spy camcorder inside a ballpoint pen (don't ask). It has numerous scratches on it indicating previous use/ownership...in really shabby-looking condition. It was already crap before I plugged it in and discovered that it's not functional. I've written to 1saleaday.com through a contact link on their website and received an auto-response. I do not anticipate receiving a personal response or satisfaction. I will not order from 1saleaday.com ever again.

• Ad
      30th of Oct, 2011
    1SaleADay - 4GB SD cards
    1saleaday
    Florida

I ordered 2 4 GB SD cards from this company and paid with Mastercard. After three weeks, I've not received the items. When I contacted the company, they replied with this email:

Hello,

I apologize to hear that you have not received this promotional items. Unfortunately, these items are no longer in stock and we are unable to ship replacements.

If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know. Have a wonderful day!

Cynthia
    The Support Team
    www.1SaleADay.com

Nothing about refunding my money!! Ironically, nearly all the free things I ordered from this site showed up. What gives?! They only want to get rid of the cheap junk and won't send the items you PAY for? What a scam!

• Ak
      27th of Nov, 2012

Ordered earrings that were a joke. Run away from these so-called "deals"!

• Nu
      30th of Nov, 2012
    1saleaday.com - If you order from this site and do not get the merchandise within 3 weeks don't even think about returning it
    1saleaday.com

If you order from this site and do not get the merchandise within 3 weeks don't even think about returning it. They do not go by the date of shipment but the date you ordered...then you only have 21 days to return..not business days just 21 days. I received my item..damaged...tried to return and was advised that it was past the 21 day return policy. Funny I sent the return request the same day I received the item. This is not the first bad experience I have had with this site. Be careful when ordering as you may have to keep it whether you like it or not.

• Bu
      5th of Dec, 2012

Stuck with a broken camera upon arrival. It's not worth it!

• Ab
      19th of Dec, 2012

Three weeks since I ordered a PC and it still has not shipped. Customer service is a joke.

• Ml
      6th of Jan, 2013
    1saleaday.com - Company stole money
    Florida

Order Number: 104202344 Buyer Beware. This company sells fake products. I have bought a few items at Christmas time as gifts. 1 Item took 2 months to arrive and it was a fake. The other items never showed up and they will not refund money. I have been trying for weeks to get a response. Worst company EVER! Save yourself the grief and buy somewhere else.

• Ko
      8th of Jan, 2013
    1saleaday.com - Save yourself the grief and buy somewhere else

• Ev
      11th of Jan, 2013

Did the same to me with a tape to mp3 converter. It was DOA and they refused to refund my money, told me I need to contact the manufacturer, and then refused to provide the contact information, since there is none on the package. They stole my money. Now I am disputing it with the CC company, but since it is only $21.00, they are giving me a runaround!

• Ta
      21st of Jan, 2013
    1saleaday.com - Fraud
    1SaleADay

Horrible customer "service!"

On December 7th, 2012 I ordered and paid for a $40 gel nail kit. As of today, January 21, 2013, they still have not shipped my order. Their website still states the item is "processing."

I have emailed them directly and contacted them via Facebook eight times asking SPECIFICALLY what date my order will ship, and they have refused to answer my question, offering up lame excuses about being "backed up" instead. The first email response I received was three weeks ago, promising that my order would ship "shortly." Subsequent email responses from them promised it would ship within 3-5 days. Obviously, they lied. I have no more patience for their lies and outright FRAUD.

I have filed complaints with PayPal and the Better Business Bureau for fraudulent actions by 1SaleADay.com. Please do yourself a favor and avoid this business. Their unethical business practices will be their downfall.