1saleaday.com1saleaday theives

1 Review updated:

My order was placed on 11/13/08 for (2) 8" Digital Photo Frames. I received (1) initial email confirming purchase and payment confirmation. My order status on the company web site says that items were shipped via ground with no tracking number. After many emails to them and no replies, I am worried that I too may have been scammed. I have filed complaints with the BBB & FTC. My next objective is to write a letter to the State of New York Attorney General and send a letter to their physical address via certified mail. I urge all others who have been experiencing this problem to do the same.

More 1saleaday.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Su
      Dec 02, 2008
    1saleaday.com - item not recieved and never shipped
    02048
    Mansfield
    Massachusetts

Your order has been shipped

Tracking # : 9102805213907635066117

Thank you for your recent order with 1saleaday.com.

Below is a copy of your order summary.
    Please print and keep for your records.

ORDER NUMBER:184844-S

Shipping To:

Mansfield, MA 02048

Billing To:

Mansfield, MA 02048

Credit Card Information:

Items Ordered:
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Product Name: BlackBerry Baby Pearl 7130c Unlocked Quad Band GSM Sleek Cell Phone with Internal Built in Tethered Modem - NEW

• Li
      Mar 11, 2011
    1saleaday.com - They do not post their return policy out in the open
    1saleaday.com

They do not post their return policy out in the open...you have to dig and dig and dig. Finally had to email them for it. There is a reason for this, they do NOT want returned merchandise unless the product is defective. How many other web sites and retail stores (where you can touch and see and examine the product) have such a policy. The ans. is few to NONE! CAVEAT EMPTOR if you are foolish enough to purchase from this site!

• Ca
      Apr 27, 2011
    1saleaday.com - Ordering and Shipping Practices
    1saleaday.com

Placed an order on April 13, 2017 and after 2 weeks, have received no indication of shipping of my item, nor has the status on their site changed from Printed within this time frame. I've emailed the company and while they've apologized for the delay, they are unable to tell me why there has been a delay in shipping of my item, nor when I can expect to receive it. This was my first purchase with this site, and will most definitely be my last as they cannot seem to get it together and provide a quality service to their consumers. My advice would be to stay away from 1saleaday.com

• Yd
      May 12, 2011

Made 2 separate purchases on or about 04/18 and 04/20/2017 as graduation gifts and have not received the items; made several other purchases and they have been received. Sent 3 emails to company and they can not provide me with any information on when I will receive items; alleged that neighbors may have the packages; checked with neighbors and their tracking numbers (not valid) to no avail; requested the name of the proprietor and non-free toll number and have not received a reply - (within 1-3 days) as stated in their email confirmation. Packages come from several different addresses on Cozine Street in Brooklyn. This company appears to be a fraudulent business or working under very unscrupulous ways – no valid contacts, no business license stated, no dispute policy posted, posting of invalid tracking numbers, etc. Made last purchase with last 2 days and will not make any further. Will be pursuing thiscomplaint further. Pay pal should disbar this company from its authorized payment sites.

• Pt
      May 19, 2011
    1saleaday.com - Never received the purchased item
    1saleaday.com

I bought a drumset on March 10 2017 and never got my purchased item. I sent them email with enquiry and they told me that item was delivered by fedex and gave me a tracking number which says delivered and when i verify the delivery signature it was not available. Then after after few days i got a notice from USPS saying they are going to return the item. Again i sent them an email with this issue and they told me that item was delivered but i sent them scanned notice from USPS and requested refund for the purchase. They told me that refund take 21 business days and i gave them time as they requested. After 21 days around mid april I sent them email requesting my refund and they told me that refund will be issue as soon as the item is returned to the seller. I waited 2 more weeks and no communication from them. By the way whole time I was corresponding with SHEA ( Very bad customer service representative.. Worst ever). Today is May 18, i sent them requesting my refund and now she wants to know the order number. Its like asking the name of movie after watching the whole movie. What a joke!!! I hate this site and the customer service. DONT EVER BUY FROM THIS SITE. TOTALLY BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE, WORST EVER. NEVER GOING TO VISIT THIS SITE AFTER MY REFUND AND WILL TELL EVERYBODY ABOUT THIS BAD EXPERIENCE.

Pema
    Chicago IL

• Es
      Jul 03, 2011
    1saleaday.com - I would not recommend one sale a day at all
    1saleaday.com

I purchased a 'unlocked verizon blackberry 8830 world' from 1saleaday. Turns out this unlocked phone only works with verizon and page plus and is only unlocked for the world (ie not north america). I wrote to 1saleaday stating that the fact that it could not be used with other carriers was not clarified on their add and requesting a refund. They denied it. Thus, I am left with a phone I cannot use.

Previously, I bought a watch advertised with ecg capabilities on it from 1saleaday. Upon receiving it I attempted to use this function but no such function existed. Thus, 1saleaday, in my experience, i do not get what i pay for with one sale a day. Further I feel that their adds easily trick consumers into buying products that do not do what they are expected to do. Moreover, if you buy and are not happy, no refunds. You are trapped. I would not recommend one sale a day at all.

Jul 18, 2011

I can feel your fustration!!! I finally recieved my item. Item was used and I was unable to activate it. (Verizon Hotspot). Somebody had already activated it and Verizon was unable to assist with this problem. I sent it back following instructions to the tee. Now waiting to see if I get my money back. Very poorly run web site with poor comunications.

• So
      Nov 08, 2011
    1saleaday.com - They'll lie/cheat regarding the item description and condition
    1saleaday.com

Site has zero customer service, so if you have any issues you're pretty much screwed. It is intentionally impossible to cancel an order, even if you do it right after the order is placed They'll place blame on the fact that they get 1000 emails and can't sort through it all to find the cancel order requests quick enough.

Here's a simple solution. Make another email address just for cancel order requests. But no, they'd rather give an excuse such as the order has already shipped. In reality the status will say shipped, and 20 hours later you will receive a tracking number. However the tracking number won't actually be active on the UPS site for a few more days. This is made even worse by the fact that 1saleaday's only cancel order policy is to wait for it to come to your door and then refuse delivery. If you miss that small window then you can look forward to shipping it back on your own dime and possibly even being charged a restocking fee.

The reason refusing delivery is so difficult is that the shipping process is terrible. Often the tracking number you receive won't be active for days to months. It leads to the situation where they'll keep your money for up to months on end but you'll never receive the product. Most respectable businesses would refund you when the delays are extensive. 1saleaday will blame it on unavoidable delays in shipping, or another vendor. The best you will get is a partial refund which isn't very useful after several weeks of not receiving a product.

When you finally receive the product is the final area of concern. If you're lucky and ordering something that is sealed then you'll probably be a fine. If it's an open box item then you might be screwed. It's not too uncommon to get a used item that was described as refurbished. Or an item that was just completely used and not fully functioning.

That brings you back to the original problem of customer service. You'll have a hard time returning the item. They'll lie/cheat regarding the item description and condition. Absolutely horrible business practices.

• Nu
      Dec 02, 2011
    1saleaday.com

I tried to buy a ring and the damn site charged my account 12 times for it i tried to call and straighten this out but apparently the 1800 number if fake and they have yet to reply to my email WORST WEBSITE EVER.

• Go
      Mar 30, 2012
    1saleaday.com - They still refuse to refund my money or send me the phone
    1saleaday.com

I ordered a Galaxy Note GT-N7000 (i9220) from 1saleaday.com on 03/15/12, and finally received the shipment yesterday (03/28/12). When I opened the shipping container, I discovered an unsealed Galaxy Note box (These were sold as BNIB) that contained all of the accessories, but no Galaxy Note. I have been in constant contact with them the last two days, at which point they tried to persuade me into purchasing today's deal on the Note, at which point they would refund my money and cancel my previous order. Unwilling to do this, because I am already out $584, and was not prepared to throw good money after bad to a company that does not even have a customer service phone number, I was finally informed at the end of their business day today (4:30 PM EDT) that I would NOT be receiving a refund, after all. You see, apparently I am not alone in this, and rather than them take care of the customers who have already tied money up in their shady venture, they now want to do an "investigation" into how widespread this may be. I signed a sworn affidavit attesting to the fact that I did not receive the phone, just the box and accessories, yet they still refuse to refund my money or send me the phone.

• We
      Aug 02, 2012
    1saleaday.com

Don't buy anything from this site, you will not be able to return it. No guarantee, no warranty.

• Ro
      Aug 06, 2012
    1saleaday.com

Purchased a Garmin system. Was in no hurry for it and when I saw shipping within 5-10 business days I thought heck I don't need it for 3 weeks. # weeks has passed and still no Garmin. My expectations are very low for these guys.

• Sm
      Sep 12, 2012
    1saleaday.com

This company is a FRAUD... they take your money and do not ship what you ordered within the 10 day window. When you contact them to complain they give you nothing but CHEAP LIP SERVICE and a total RUNAROUND.

Sep 19, 2012
    1saleaday.com - Non-delivery and refusal to process refund
    1saleaday.com

I ordered a household item (2-Pack: Christina Voile Panels with Grommets -Model Number — CH84SG ) via their site, but never received it. Their website says that all items ship within 7-10 days. When I did remember it, I attempted to track the delivery using the UPS tracking number they supplied, but I was NEVER able to get any tracking information. And, wen I contacted 1saleaday.com about the order (to be honest, I had forgotten about it after all the time had passed, this is the response they sent: "... Thank you for communicating with our support team. Regrettably lost packages should be reported within 21 days of non receipt in order to proceed with a reshipment or refund. I do apologize for the inconvenience.

Feel free to email our support staff for further assistance we are standing by to assist you.

Sincerely,

Debra.."

This is clearly not an inconvenience; it is deceptive marketing and constitutes a fraudulent act. Their idea of 'customer service' is THE WORST I have ever encountered. There was no attempt to offer a credit NOR a refund. I will be telling everyone I know DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM 1saleaday.com. THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY AND DO NOT DELIVER.

Oct 03, 2012
    1saleaday.com

I purchased two pillows from this site. It was shipped free. The pillows turn out to be of really poor quality. This is when I found out about their return policy. Not only I have to pay to ship them back, I have to pay for the original shipping. This is terrible. Do not buy anything from this site!

• Hi
      Dec 25, 2012
    1saleaday.com - Avoid like a plague
    1saleaday.com

The item was ordered on November 30th. It took 12 business days to get it in the mail. It was taken to UPS innovations on December 17th it arrived at USPS on December 22 and sat in the post office through Christmas. It was scheduled to be delivered on December 24th which never happened. Other things I ordered from them also took 3 weeks to a month to get here while other items took 2 weeks. They need to make sure the companies they are selling for have better shipping policies. When I contacted them, which is only by e-mail, all they said was it can take up to 10 business days to send out orders. I think they need to change this to 5 days. Some companies are not adhering to the current shipping policy and 1 sale a day will not contact the company to find out what is wrong.

Jan 24, 2013
    1saleaday.com

I ordered watches and some jewelry. Watches don't work, Diamond bracelet has no diamonds on it. Don't waste you money there!!!

Jan 28, 2013
    1saleaday.com - 1saleaday is running the biggest racket EVER
    1saleaday.com

"BUYER BEWARE!!! Do NOT buy the 1 Carat Emerald Cut Bridal Set (I purchased for $1200.00, it's now $1000.00). I had my ring 1 month and have already lost a diamond! 1saleaday is running the biggest racket EVER! The ring is not a 5K or 7K ring they advertise either...it's more like $3700, however, with that being said...it will spend more time being repaired than on my finger. The jeweler said many of the diamonds will eventually fall out because of the poor craftsmanship. He showed me...I'm so upset and 1saleaday is like whatever! I will continue to warn consumers...by the time I'm done fixing this ring, I could of spent the money on a quality ring with a warranty. You have been told so please share this with others!"

May 28, 2013
    Georgia

I bought 2 Kobo Vox e reader tablets. 1 works fine the other will not charge and when you leave it plugged in all that comes up
    on the screen is a penguin in the corner...Picture enclosed. I have emailed the company the 4 times and they say I have to contact
    the manufacturer. I did not order these tablets from the manufacturer I ordered them from 1saleaday.com. There is not packaging slip with my order and no contact information on who to call about my item that never worked. I don't like wasting my hard earned money and that is what I did. I will never order from this site again. I am contacting the Wendy Williams Show because this is where I found out to get the tablets.

May 28, 2013

1saleaday.com is a total scam!!! DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE!!!